• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Student Tickets for USF vs. UTC

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Incidentally, I think USF Athletics needs to stop disrespecting Chattanooga. They have clearly dropped the UT from their name. We always get up in arms when someone screws up our name or initials or whatever. I believe we should offer other schools the same courtesy and get theirs right.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

surprised there was only 27 hour time period to request tickets. I know you can request after the deadline. I still don't know if I will be going as student guest since this is first football season not being a student....feels weird

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=205501460

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,674
  • Days Won:  424

Incidentally, I think USF Athletics needs to stop disrespecting Chattanooga. They have clearly dropped the UT from their name. We always get up in arms when someone screws up our name or initials or whatever. I believe we should offer other schools the same courtesy and get theirs right.

Not that big of a deal .... Nowhere near University of Southern Florida or South Florida University which are blatantly wrong. The school is still the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and although they do use just the plain 'Chattanooga' more, the do still refer to themselves as UT-C at times:

The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga kicks off the 2012 football season at the University of South Florida this weekend. The Mocs travel to Tampa, Fla., and Raymond James Stadium to face the BIG EAST Conference Bulls on Saturday, Sept. 3. Game time is set for 7:00 p.m. (E.D.T.) and will broadcast on ESPN3.

http://www.gomocs.co...DB_OEM_ID=17700

Just a reminder to fellow current students:

"The priority request period for your FREE Student Ticket to this Saturday's home football game against UT-Chattanooga (Saturday, September 1st at 7pm) starts Monday, August 27th at 9:00am and will end on Tuesday, August 28th at 11:59am."

After noon tomorrow, will students still be able to get student tickets?

I believe so- I think those that request first get the first chance at tickets in order of priority points, but that won't matter for UTC.

• Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

surprised there was only 27 hour time period to request tickets. I know you can request after the deadline. I still don't know if I will be going as student guest since this is first football season not being a student....feels weird

http://www.gousfbull...TCLID=205501460

I want to, but not sure I could get any others to sit with me and unsure how long I will be in Tampa for...

I think the ticket window should be opened a bit longer. Campus was closed Monday. Any students see anything about requesting tickets (email, flyer, ect)? If a student sees the deadline was 12pm today to request they may not bother trying to get a ticket.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,055
  • Days Won:  469

Got mine! First game of my senior year, let's do this!!!

**** you're graduating already? I remember when you came on here before your freshman year.

They grow up so fast...

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I think the ticket window should be opened a bit longer. Campus was closed Monday. Any students see anything about requesting tickets (email, flyer, ect)? If a student sees the deadline was 12pm today to request they may not bother trying to get a ticket.

They can still get tickets. The deadline last night was the initial request period that is for USF Student tickets only. Starting today(?), they can request Student tickets and guest tickets as long as they are available.

So in cases like the FSU game, if you don't request in that first period, you will likely not get a ticket.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  111
  • Days Won:  0

just ordered my student ticket.. will be my first USF game as i am attending grad school.

thinking about signing up for the Student Bulls Club (SBC), any opinions on that (good or bad)?

also Skip Holtz Radio Show/SBC Fundraiser at Beef O Brady's next to campus tonight at 6 if you'd like to attend and meet some members. http://www.facebook....56774021065496/

thanks for the heads up! i wasn't able to make it to the radio show tonight but i did head to campus and sign up for SBC in the athletic building.. see you all Saturday! Go Bulls!!!