• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Student Tickets for USF vs. UTC

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  271
  • Days Won:  1

Just for kicks I logged onto my student account to see if I could still request a student ticket, but alas, I cannot. The realization that I'm no longer a student is starting to grow.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,683
  • Days Won:  424

Just a reminder to fellow current students:

"The priority request period for your FREE Student Ticket to this Saturday's home football game against UT-Chattanooga (Saturday, September 1st at 7pm) starts Monday, August 27th at 9:00am and will end on Tuesday, August 28th at 11:59am."

After noon tomorrow, will students still be able to get student tickets?

• Topic Count:  133
  • Content Count:  1,482

just ordered my student ticket.. will be my first USF game as i am attending grad school.

thinking about signing up for the Student Bulls Club (SBC), any opinions on that (good or bad)?

I'm a former board member of SBC, so of course I'll say join. $25, you get an under armour shirt, free food at select games, good deals on road games, and priority points for when you become an alum.

Current board member of SBC here. JOIN!!!!

But really. A nice Under Armour shirt, road trips, free food, priority points, and meets with coaches. Can't go wrong there...

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  202
  • Days Won:  0

Requested my ticket early today. I can't wait for the season. I'm new here, but this is my last semester at USF. So excited

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Seems there are a few students that are new to the board. Welcome, and invite more friends.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

Seems there are a few students that are new to the board. Welcome, and invite more friends.

Seems like in general, the board is really growing in the last 1-2 months. Hopefully it continues

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  293

As long as the team wins and continues to win, it will keep growing. Props to the ones who stick around through thick and thin.

• Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  3,616

surprised there was only 27 hour time period to request tickets. I know you can request after the deadline. I still don't know if I will be going as student guest since this is first football season not being a student....feels weird

• Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  3,616

just ordered my student ticket.. will be my first USF game as i am attending grad school.

thinking about signing up for the Student Bulls Club (SBC), any opinions on that (good or bad)?

also Skip Holtz Radio Show/SBC Fundraiser at Beef O Brady's next to campus tonight at 6 if you'd like to attend and meet some members. http://www.facebook.com/events/356774021065496/

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,683
  • Days Won:  424

also Skip Holtz Radio Show/SBC Fundraiser at Beef O Brady's next to campus tonight at 6 if you'd like to attend and meet some members. http://www.facebook....56774021065496/

Probably not needed, but just to clarify, that new Beef's in TT is not what I would call "next to campus". You may be thinking of the old one that was at 51st & Fowler, which is now RJ's Wings. The new one is at the north end of the strip center on the northeast corner of Busch and 56th.