• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Student Tickets for USF vs. UTC

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  293
  • Days Won:  1

Just a reminder to fellow current students:

"The priority request period for your FREE Student Ticket to this Saturday's home football game against UT-Chattanooga (Saturday, September 1st at 7pm) starts Monday, August 27th at 9:00am and will end on Tuesday, August 28th at 11:59am."

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

Got mine! First game of my senior year, let's do this!!!

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

Enjoy your senior year! Please encourage all your friends and classmates to attend the game...I'm sure you probably already have since you are on here.

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

**** you're graduating already? I remember when you came on here before your freshman year.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

I'll stick to my season ticket seat and do a few student tickets for football later in the season.

**** you're graduating already? I remember when you came on here before your freshman year.

It has gone by quick! I just checked...I've been a member on here since 2007. Graduated HS in 2009.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  111

just ordered my student ticket.. will be my first USF game as i am attending grad school.

thinking about signing up for the Student Bulls Club (SBC), any opinions on that (good or bad)?

Edited by CincyBull

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

just ordered my student ticket.. will be my first USF game as i am attending grad school.

thinking about signing up for the Student Bulls Club (SBC), any opinions on that (good or bad)?

I'm a former board member of SBC, so of course I'll say join. $25, you get an under armour shirt, free food at select games, good deals on road games, and priority points for when you become an alum.

Sign up for it. The shirt is worth the $25 alone, so all the other perks after that are basically a bonus.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  111

I'm a former board member of SBC, so of course I'll say join. $25, you get an under armour shirt, free food at select games, good deals on road games, and priority points for when you become an alum.

Sign up for it. The shirt is worth the $25 alone, so all the other perks after that are basically a bonus.

thanks so much for the input! i'll head to the athletics center on Wednesday before my class (or online) and sign up!