• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A reason to not OCS so quickly

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Simple solution is for you guys that want an OCS stadium come back with the $300 million needed for a quality stadium that fans aren't afraid will collapse on them and donate it to USF. Than the argument is mute.

Or moot. Sorry, I couldn't resist. :D

No, I want them to shut up. I don't care if its irrelevant. :stfu: lol

Why do we have to shut up? This is a flipping message board. Seriously what is so wrong about espousing our feelings about an OCS? I'm not mad, just curious as to why you feel the need for that.

How many threads on how many versions of this forum are going to be devoted to "espousing feeling" about an OCS? They are the same as the ones espoused on the first thread on another version of the board. Its all the same argument over and over. At least before it was in its own area away from events that were noteworthy and topical. This is neither.

Well this thread wan't intended to go back over the same old argument. Just to say that the crowds at the softball playoff last year and the soccer game this year were really terrific and made for good TV for those watching. If baseball gets going as it should they'll get support, too. So why not enjoy these new venues and support these programs on campus rabidly and leave the football program at Ray Jay until the money starts to overflow from football.

That's a theory, kind of strange if you ask me, but OK, its different. And what followed were the same old arguments. Here, let me bring up another of the old arguments so you guys can espouse on that, lol, recruiting. You guys seemed to have lost a little steam so lets rehash that all over too. After all the dust has cleared from the back and forth on the issue, it really boils down to economics. Unless someone is writing a huge check, its about as likely to happen as USF buying a private 747 for the team to fly to its west coast games.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

if only TSA wouldn't be pricks and let us toss the football around a little...

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

if only TSA wouldn't be pricks and let us toss the football around a little...

You can drink all the booze you want AND play with fire at the same time, but throwing a football around at a football game is just plain reckless.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Simple solution is for you guys that want an OCS stadium come back with the $300 million needed for a quality stadium that fans aren't afraid will collapse on them and donate it to USF. Than the argument is mute.

Or moot. Sorry, I couldn't resist. :D

No, I want them to shut up. I don't care if its irrelevant. :stfu: lol

Why do we have to shut up? This is a flipping message board. Seriously what is so wrong about espousing our feelings about an OCS? I'm not mad, just curious as to why you feel the need for that.

How many threads on how many versions of this forum are going to be devoted to "espousing feeling" about an OCS? They are the same as the ones espoused on the first thread on another version of the board. Its all the same argument over and over. At least before it was in its own area away from events that were noteworthy and topical. This is neither.

Well this thread wan't intended to go back over the same old argument. Just to say that the crowds at the softball playoff last year and the soccer game this year were really terrific and made for good TV for those watching. If baseball gets going as it should they'll get support, too. So why not enjoy these new venues and support these programs on campus rabidly and leave the football program at Ray Jay until the money starts to overflow from football.

That's a theory, kind of strange if you ask me, but OK, its different. And what followed were the same old arguments. Here, let me bring up another of the old arguments so you guys can espouse on that, lol, recruiting. You guys seemed to have lost a little steam so lets rehash that all over too. After all the dust has cleared from the back and forth on the issue, it really boils down to economics. Unless someone is writing a huge check, its about as likely to happen as USF buying a private 747 for the team to fly to its west coast games.

Come on slick, it's not like you don't ever engage in back and forth on inane subjects. Hell, we all do.