• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

want to see an awesome athletics facility?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  425
  • Days Won:  0

Rich Bitches!!!... I would feel lost there as a recruit...like what could I possibly do that hasn't already been done several times. But can't blame the best players for going there. I would love to see Lane Kiffen fail this year. I think he's a shady character.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174

its incredible

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

And they cheat!

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796

tumblr_m8de5y58to1rvm5ouo2_400.gif

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  2

you can tell a lot about the character of someone by what they feel is important. prestige, image, fame and so on... Its no surprise that the priorities of a program like usc are often reflected in the level of character of people the program brings in (kiffin and so on). On the contrary watching today interviews on our guys , george baker thanking the "man above", ernite tabuteaus humility and how blessed he feels in his journey as a walkon, kayvon and montgomery talking about togetherness and sacrificing personal merit for the good of the team, i can honestly say i am truly proud to be a fan of not only a program i love, but a program made up of outstandng men of character. having played sports my whole life i know the TRUE wealth of a program transcends much more than a fancy locker room or athletic facility, it is found in the minds and hearts of each and every player on that team.

Edited by Bullsfan11
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  696
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

its incredible

hey watch it

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

impressive.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

you can tell a lot about the character of someone by what they feel is important. prestige, image, fame and so on... Its no surprise that the priorities of a program like usc are often reflected in the level of character of people the program brings in (kiffin and so on). On the contrary watching today interviews on our guys , george baker thanking the "man above", ernite tabuteaus humility and how blessed he feels in his journey as a walkon, kayvon and montgomery talking about togetherness and sacrificing personal merit for the good of the team, i can honestly say i am truly proud to be a fan of not only a program i love, but a program made up of outstandng men of character. having played sports my whole life i know the TRUE wealth of a program transcends much more than a fancy locker room or athletic facility, it is found in the minds and hearts of each and every player on that team.

Well said.