• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

More Random Thoughts (Split from another thread, title by moderator)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Can i ask what draw your douchey ire?

Gotta admit, I've spent the last several minutes repeating this line and laughing. :lmao:

Well congrats for finding a typo... i meant what DREW your douchy ire.

That's still the funniest line in the last couple of hundred posts. I didn't know Douche could be an adverb. Maybe you should stick to biology threads, this one requires English composition and comprehension.

In this case, douchy is used as an adjective, not an adverb.

You are correct sir.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq8LzZyZWs0

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I guess I need another thread titled "The Steel Cage" for posts like these ...

Come on, the BillReef Antagonism Show never gets old - you never know when or where it will pop up! :popcorn:

Didn't someone on here once coin the phrase "butt hurt" for that? That always makes me laugh.

I'd be hard pressed to believe that "butthurt" was coined on TBP, but it would be nice to think so, and certainly applicable to the star of that show!

Gotta admit, I've spent the last several minutes repeating this line and laughing. :lmao:

That's still the funniest line in the last couple of hundred posts. I didn't know Douche could be an adverb. Maybe you should stick to biology threads, this one requires English composition and comprehension.

Must be my USF education... or your lack of one for appreciating using words out of their normal context.

FYI I am also one of those international students USF prides itself on... English is my 3rd language... 1st being Gujarati, second being Hindi. I'm guessing your close-minded ass has heard of neither.

With that said, in a proper forum i'll debate circles around you.

I'm guessing no one announces Football games in Hindi or Gujarati. It looks like all the little boy's have come out of the woodwork to jump on poor Winkle. My work is done here. :roflmao:

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  150
  • Days Won:  1

Must be my USF education... or your lack of one for appreciating using words out of their normal context.

FYI I am also one of those international students USF prides itself on... English is my 3rd language... 1st being Gujarati, second being Hindi. I'm guessing your close-minded ass has heard of neither.

I'm guessing no one announces Football games in Hindi or Gujarati. It looks like all the little boy's have come out of the woodwork to jump on poor Winkle. My work is done here. :roflmao:

Yea your antagonistic ass is exactly "poor"

You are the one that told me to crawl back else where.... do remember that... douchywinkle

Its really sad that people like you are spokesmen for an amazing university.

Edited by method

Yea your antagonistic ass is exactly "poor"

You are the one that told me to crawl back else where.... do remember that... douchywinkle

Its really sad that people like you are spokesmen for an amazing university.

And the rockets red glare.......

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Come on, the BillReef Antagonism Show never gets old - you never know when or where it will pop up! :popcorn:

Didn't someone on here once coin the phrase "butt hurt" for that? That always makes me laugh.

I'd be hard pressed to believe that "butthurt" was coined on TBP, but it would be nice to think so, and certainly applicable to the star of that show!

Much like the BM/DR line, someone should coin "BR/DR" for things like this and move on.

Much like the BM/DR line, someone should coin "BR/DR" for things like this and move on.

Awww, isn't the lil poster cute. He's thinking up new acronyms, how clever. Ok, so if I take the first letter...... Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Awww, isn't the lil poster cute. He's thinking up new acronyms, how clever. Ok, so if I take the first letter......

Oh come on, I figured the least you could do is call me a troll after that.

• Topic Count:  2,336
  • Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

With all the BS in this thread it is hard to tell what the thoughts are.