• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season ticket sales up

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,007
  • Days Won:  12

If it's FSU fans that are doing anything at all to boost sales, I still count that a win because that means the rest of the tickets that they will not use will be placed on the market for a potential discount, making it easy for non-season ticket holders to find cheap tickets. In addition, many FSU fans I know will happily attend the games and cheer for the Bulls, as they don't see us as a rival or a threat.

That being said, I just think the increase is from a combination of an ever-increasing student body and alumni base, low cost, high expectations, and Skip Holtz being able to sell this program to the community.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

i find it hard to believe that people are buying "SEASON" tickets just because FSU is on the Home schedule.

Why wouldn't they just buy single game tickets. You know there will be enough to go around.

Lots of fans don't wanna travel to Tally, this is a great chance. Some are probably fri he fans that could become Bulls

You may be able to give some insight... How many do you really think might adopt the Bulls as a 2nd team? What made you decide to switch your allegiance (when USF started its football program) ? Edited by Mission9

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Most programs need casual fans to "fill in the gaps". As long as we put a good product on the field and keep the prices reasonable, we will pick up fans along the way. We'll most likely never convert UF, FSU and UM fans to die hard USF fans, but casual fans pay as well.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

I think the small increase is mostly due to fsu.

Off topic a bit, Mizzou season tix went up largely due to sec, 45K

We just don't have enough strong fans ... Yet!

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  551
  • Days Won:  1

As long as the subject is season tickets; does anyone know when the season ticket package will be mailed out?

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

They have been shipped and received already, if you havent gotten them give it a few days than call the ticket office.

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Don't believe the 5% bump... its most likely FSU fans buying up cheap season tickets JUST for the FSU game... while our season ticket numbers might go up, I bet that our attendance figures will drop by about 5% in all of the other games this season.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

When they sell ind tix, will that mean no more season tix?

How will that work?

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

If it's FSU fans that are doing anything at all to boost sales, I still count that a win because that means the rest of the tickets that they will not use will be placed on the market for a potential discount, making it easy for non-season ticket holders to find cheap tickets. In addition, many FSU fans I know will happily attend the games and cheer for the Bulls, as they don't see us as a rival or a threat.

That being said, I just think the increase is from a combination of an ever-increasing student body and alumni base, low cost, high expectations, and Skip Holtz being able to sell this program to the community.

They don't see us as a "rival or a threat" until we beat em down, AGAIN!!!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

They don't see us as a "rival or a threat" until we beat em down, AGAIN!!!!

They still won't see us as a rival... because we're not... after September they don't have to play us ever again unless it'a bowl game.