• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rodney Adams, WR

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

I would add him to the Committ list at least Tripster. This is less than ambiguous.

rodney adams @adamsrodney7

@boyrazor haha yeah but everything worked out and now I'm a bull

He is gonna bring some local attn with him as well

Glad he got in but not a committ so no need to add him.. he is a transfer and doesn't count towards this or the last class..

Yeah why would we want to showcase a 4* talent on "our" website?
So are we going to put him on the c/o 2013 thread? Did we add Mike Ford, Dontae Aycock, Jamar Taylor, Darell Scott and Aaron Lynch to committ threads?

All wrre 4 and 5* playe4s from bigger universities then Toledo. He is a transfer not a recruit nor a committ.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I would add him to the Committ list at least Tripster. This is less than ambiguous.

rodney adams @adamsrodney7

@boyrazor haha yeah but everything worked out and now I'm a bull

He is gonna bring some local attn with him as well

Glad he got in but not a committ so no need to add him.. he is a transfer and doesn't count towards this or the last class..
Yeah why would we want to showcase a 4* talent on "our" website?
So are we going to put him on the c/o 2013 thread? Did we add Mike Ford, Dontae Aycock, Jamar Taylor, Darell Scott and Aaron Lynch to committ threads?

All wrre 4 and 5* playe4s from bigger universities then Toledo. He is a transfer not a recruit nor a committ.

you keep saying he was a 4 star.  I've never seen anything but 3 star...and 4 stars don't go to Toledo.  I don't see why we should add him to the commit list for 2013, as it's not accurate.

All that said, I love that he's coming here, and hope he can bring a spark of energy and give us a YAC WR we desperately need.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

He committed to UF before Toledo. Went to Toledo BC UF thought grades might be an issue and they were worried about his heart condition which turned out to be nothing. I also believe 247 had him as 4 stars. Had an impressive offer list w/ Bama, UF, FSU, UM, Oklahoma to name a few.

4 stars (http://247sports.com/Player/Rodney-Adams-16809)

UF commit (http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=collegesflorida&id=2800&src=desktop)

UF decommit (http://www.alligatorarmy.com/2012/8/15/3245369/florida-football-recruiting-rodney-adams-decommits-alvin-bailey-offer)

Edited by Hem

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Doesn't look like 206 called him a 4*, at least not in the chain above. That was Bullwinkle. I think 206 was being a bit facetious there, Jupiter.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Rodney is crrently listed as a 4* on 247

http://247sports.com/Player/Rodney-Adams-16809?Institution=9366

Also a 4* in their composite ranking.

Was a 4* on Rivals until committing to Toledo

9765981-beautiful-spring-view-of-the-woo

And, we have always discussed transfers here. JUCO transfers are included in our list. If not including Rodney in this year, where is impact of the incoming player noted?

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

If/when he signs, it wouldn't hurt to add him to the 2014 list, just note that he's a transfer.  We have recruits on the list that are technically part of the 2013 recruiting class.  I would actually put a note that they are part of that class.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

And, we have always discussed transfers here. JUCO transfers are included in our list. If not including Rodney in this year, where is impact of the incoming player noted?

Never put transfers like this on that list, as far as I remember, I assume, primarily, because he doesn't count against the 25. I think when he's officially a Bull, you announce his arrival on the Main Board like we do with every other signee... Just my 2 cents.

Never put transfers like this on that list, as far as I remember, I assume, primarily, because he doesn't count against the 25. I think when he's officially a Bull, you announce his arrival on the Main Board like we do with every other signee... Just my 2 cents.

Maybe we should have a second section  with Incoming transfers on the same page.  I would allow everyone to look at the incoming prospects all together so we can keep track of them by position of need. It seems many in here lose track of the addition of them. Would make sense to put Adams with this year's class, because he will join some in ST and the rest in Summer. Maybe footnote as to remaining eligibility

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

He committed to UF before Toledo. Went to Toledo BC UF thought grades might be an issue and they were worried about his heart condition which turned out to be nothing. I also believe 247 had him as 4 stars. Had an impressive offer list w/ Bama, UF, FSU, UM, Oklahoma to name a few.

4 stars (http://247sports.com/Player/Rodney-Adams-16809)

UF commit (http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=collegesflorida&id=2800&src=desktop)

UF decommit (http://www.alligatorarmy.com/2012/8/15/3245369/florida-football-recruiting-rodney-adams-decommits-alvin-bailey-offer)

Excellent links.  Thanks, Hem.