• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Ticket Sales

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

I know what you mean about "getting in early". I got mine 7 years ago, I didn't want to be left out. I was hoping by now we would have performed better in the Big East. I have my seats in a section without a donation requirement, so that greatly lowers the costs. I think the donation requirements force lots of people to just purchase single game tickets, or tickets from scalpers

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

I have 2 season tix I'm trying to sell to some Bull fans. Hoping the FSU game is filled with as many USF fans as possible. I'm asking $199 each (negotiable though).

http://www.stubhub.c...et_id=464464809

if your selling section 327 for $199 each then my 2 in secttion 137 will go for $400 a pop :roflmao:

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  901
  • Days Won:  0

i have had tickets from the beginning. it is very hard to pay every season. i have thought of going route matt took. i feel i can do better as a reg joe and buy what i need. but will put that decision off to next year

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

i have had tickets from the beginning. it is very hard to pay every season. i have thought of going route matt took. i feel i can do better as a reg joe and buy what i need. but will put that decision off to next year

If I had to pay a donation, I wouldn't renew. I keep my season tickets because they are cheap and I sit with lots of friends.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  12
  • Days Won:  0

Hey guys noles fan here and i come in peace. Just wanted to help clear up the discussion you all were having about the group tickets they were selling. A group of us at work purchased 30 tickets in section 232 and have already received the tickets from the usf ticket office. They are not a part of the allotment for fsu fans and i know this because the rep said so on the phone. He didnt even know we were fsu fans until after we purchased the tickets. After the purchase was made he called back and wanted to know if we had an affiliation with a group or company because we would be sitting with alumni and were scared we would cause a scene.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Not to change the subject, but I wanted to address ticket numbers and people not renewing. I think much of our fan base has a "Tampa Bay" mentality about the whole thing. The Tampa Bay mentality is that rush that teams get when they're successful. We saw it with the Bucs in 1997, the Bolts in 2004, and recently the Rays. In those cases one win, or a series of wins caused the ticket market to dry out, and getting seats to games (or big games for the Rays) were tough.

USF might get there oneday, but it's not likely. Unlike the other Tampa Bay sports teams, USF has long established local competition in the form of UF and FSU. I remember people on here purchasing up tickets after the 2007 WVU game because they believed that the atmosphere, the win, and our national ranking would turn the tides, and every game from there on out would be met with similar turnouts. By the end of the year people were trying to give away the tickets with little luck.

It will take several decades to build a fanbase that will sell out a 67,000 seat stadium day in and out. We had 18,000 actual fans show for the Louisville game last year. Seats will always be available. That is just the reality of our fanbase, and it will probably be that alway for awhile.

The reason you purchase season tickets and pay the premium, is because you're investing in the future. I understand those who don't buy because they can't afford, and/or don't have the time. I just think Bulls fans that thought we'd be filling the stadium at this point were a little too eager in their outlook.

• Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

There are also people who purchase Bulls tickets because they want to sell them and maybe go to one or two games. But overall, the seats next to me are on stub hub every game. Someone purchases them and then sells them. Because I am in section 133 it is starting to bug me that a USF section is dominated by other teams fans because people who purchase the tickets are not USF fans.

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Not to change the subject, but I wanted to address ticket numbers and people not renewing. I think much of our fan base has a "Tampa Bay" mentality about the whole thing. The Tampa Bay mentality is that rush that teams get when they're successful. We saw it with the Bucs in 1997, the Bolts in 2004, and recently the Rays. In those cases one win, or a series of wins caused the ticket market to dry out, and getting seats to games (or big games for the Rays) were tough.

USF might get there oneday, but it's not likely. Unlike the other Tampa Bay sports teams, USF has long established local competition in the form of UF and FSU. I remember people on here purchasing up tickets after the 2007 WVU game because they believed that the atmosphere, the win, and our national ranking would turn the tides, and every game from there on out would be met with similar turnouts. By the end of the year people were trying to give away the tickets with little luck.

It will take several decades to build a fanbase that will sell out a 67,000 seat stadium day in and out. We had 18,000 actual fans show for the Louisville game last year. Seats will always be available. That is just the reality of our fanbase, and it will probably be that alway for awhile.

The reason you purchase season tickets and pay the premium, is because you're investing in the future. I understand those who don't buy because they can't afford, and/or don't have the time. I just think Bulls fans that thought we'd be filling the stadium at this point were a little too eager in their outlook.

Good post.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

We have 4 seats, very rarely are we able to sell the other two, although it's truly amazing how there are so many Bulls "fans" when a big team/game comes to town. We usually eat them because I don't want people I don't know sitting next to us and I certainly dion't want to expose any person involved in a charity to me at a game. I know it sounds crazy, but at least they aren't going to the other teams fans.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

wow.... it appears the new ticket reps are off to a fantastic start...