• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chase Litton, QB, Tampa Wharton HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

good post ck

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

Really like his personality in that interview with Bass where he announced. I'm not usually one to be a sucker for interview personalities but he is almost certainly a very smart guy. And based on what I've seen in the interviews and on the field the way he speaks to his teammates and carries himself, he's already got a good sense for how he needs to be in order to lead men. You can sense that in his accountability talking points as well. Quite frankly I look at guys all the time that are four years older than him and don't have half of his presence of mind in interviews or on the field. It's pretty surprising, given the immaturity in his history. You don't need a kid to be Albert Schweitzer at all times 24 hours a day. But when the cameras are rolling and when teammates are watching, you need a guy that has a natural sense for how he's supposed to act. He has that. In spades.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Love it when you post ck j hope you do a video breakdown of some of his throws. Way more upside with Chase than wanky imo.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

YES!!! Seems like a solid commit! I am feeling much better about our future QB position.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  470
  • Days Won:  0

Man, I hope this kid sticks with us.  About as solid a tradition as USF has is QB recruits breaking our hearts. 

Edited by whiskeyboarder

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

Me Like-ee 

I don't understand how adults forget about being 16-17...Thats why they are MINORS... They are allowed to make mistakes...Thats what parents teachers and coaches are for..to help straighten them out...

I have faith and hope in Chase and USF

Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Great pickup and now on to QB#2. I just don't understand how this kid could have grade issues since he sounds like a decently smart kid from the interview. I went to Wharton and it was an extremely easy school to excel in with little effort.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,180

Good lord. He messed up. Let's not pretend like he did nothing wrong, but let's not act like he is going to be on the next 'most wanted list'. He did something stupid as a kid and got caught. If he's a Bull, then he gets a clean slate in my mind.

He has great size and may be a perfect fit for our system. I'm curious as to how legit the LSU offer really is. He is pretty high on Willies list tho, so in Willie I trust...

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957

Sounds to me like some kids decided they could break into cars in this one parking garage, while they were in the cars they stole things from them ranging from stupid (change from the change compartment) to more serious (golf clubs), tried to pawn the clubs, thought they had everyone outsmarted and learned differently, the hard way.

He obviously did SOMETHING. He isn't innocent. He said right in that interview today that he was really embarrassed about what he did and how it affected his family, and how he hopes to go back to the place where it happened and try and speak to kids, prevent some of them making the same mistakes.

All sounds pretty familiar to me. Doesn't sound to me like there is any reason to assume drugs were involved. That's a stupid assumption, IMO.