• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BJ Daniels = BE Career Total Offense Leader?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

I'd take record number of wins over yards any day.

I wonder who the career leader in Big East Losses at QB is...

Without doing any research at all, would have to guess someone from 'cuse from a few years ago. They went a few years without many wins.

I was thinking Temple QB when they were in the BE. Did theyever win any games :) ??

Forgot about them. You're probably right.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Can't let this pass without mentioning that Matt set the record in only 3 years. Had he stayed healthy, he would have crushed the record and BJ would have had 1 less year to even approach it.

Wow dude is about to do something pretty great and 90% of this thread is about how much better MG was. The fact of the matter is BJ played for 2 different HCs and is going on his 4th OC. He's also had far less weapons/talent to work with. Please get your collective heads out of MGs rectum. BJ actually led this team to it's most prolific bowl victory to date, yet is one of the most disrespected to ever play for this team. Tsk tsk.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I'd take record number of wins over yards any day.

I wonder who the career leader in Big East Losses at QB is...

Edit: Crap-didn't read it, my bad- im barely awake, my 6 month old just perp through her diaper..... happy fathers day!

Without doing any research at all, would have to guess someone from 'cuse from a few years ago. They went a few years without many wins.

I was thinking Miami, Ken Dorsey; 38-2

Edit: Crap-didn't read it, my bad- im barely awake, my 6 month old just perp through her diaper..... happy fathers day!

Edited by skingraft

Can't let this pass without mentioning that Matt set the record in only 3 years. Had he stayed healthy, he would have crushed the record and BJ would have had 1 less year to even approach it.

Wow dude is about to do something pretty great and 90% of this thread is about how much better MG was. The fact of the matter is BJ played for 2 different HCs and is going on his 4th OC. He's also had far less weapons/talent to work with. Please get your collective heads out of MGs rectum. BJ actually led this team to it's most prolific bowl victory to date, yet is one of the most disrespected to ever play for this team. Tsk tsk.

Guess you must hate MG. I have never come out either way on the BJ v MG debate. Just wanted to mention that Matt had some great numbers and his career was cut short, thus lengthening BJ's starts under center. You really have no clue what others intentions are, do you? But, of course you do.

Guess you must hate MG. I have never come out either way on the BJ v MG debate. Just wanted to mention that Matt had some great numbers and his career was cut short, thus lengthening BJ's starts under center. You really have no clue what others intentions are, do you? But, of course you do.

Ok by that logic I guess you hate BJ. I bet I know why too...

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

:rolleyes

Come on now ... Anyone that didn't know beastie hates MG hasn't been paying too much attention. Its not about race, at least for most on here, I'd say.

I don't hate anybody who plays/played for USF. My problem is with people who:

a) tell me he's an NFL Qb

B) that claim he can do no wrong

C) that denigrate our current QB in order to prove the above 2 points

Edited by beastiebull

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

Wow dude is about to do something pretty great and 90% of this thread is about how much better MG was.

Honestly beastie, and I know this is playing right into your hand, you're nothing but a **** stirring, lying ******* and thrive on this crap. 2 posts, out of the 22 up to the point of your post, were in that vein .... that's less than 10%. You're the one trying to make a mockery out of this thread ...

Wow dude is about to do something pretty great and 90% of this thread is about how much better MG was.

Honestly beastie, and I know this is playing right into your hand, you're nothing but a **** stirring, lying ******* and thrive on this crap. 2 posts, out of the 22 up to the point of your post, were in that vein .... that's less than 10%. You're the one trying to make a mockery out of this thread ...

You're either crazy or can't count or both. There are at least 5 posts referencing MG in a thread that is supposed to be about OUR QB breaking a record - and he's still getting swiped at by posters, comparing him to MG when they both played under 2 totaly different sets of circumstances. Believe me if BJ played during Grothe's tenure and Grothe during BJs, you mongrels would be making this same argument.

:rolleyes

Come on now ... Anyone that didn't know beastie hates MG hasn't been paying too much attention. Its not about race, at least for most on here, I'd say.

I guess that is part of my problem. I don't pay attention to who writes what on here. I just read things and don't usually look at the author. Sorry if I fed the troll.

• Upvote 1