• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BJ Daniels = BE Career Total Offense Leader?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigeast/post/_/id/33522/usf-qb-b-j-daniels-on-pace-for-record

Him doing so would mean great things for USF Football this season.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

You gotta love how in some of the comments people were all over BJ about hummitity. I mean the guy just can't catch a break no matter what he does. I hope he blows up the record and with what looks like possibly the best group of WRs and TEs he has ever had in his career I think he can. Just hope Holtz doesn't play the conservative crap he has the last two years

Amen to your last two sentences! I would love to see him break the record, even though its Grothe's claim to fame so to speak.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Wow. Hope for a BIG season from BJ

• Topic Count:  617
  • Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

I called this on the drive home from Tallahassee after he led Bulls to win over FSU.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,705
  • Days Won:  108

Can't let this pass without mentioning that Matt set the record in only 3 years. Had he stayed healthy, he would have crushed the record and BJ would have had 1 less year to even approach it.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Without Grothe's injury, this would have been an impossibility even if he had started for four full years. MG would have been able to put too much distance between himself and the competition. Personally, I will be more impressed if he gets USF to a New Years Day bowl and takes them to a win. Personal accolades should mean nothing in a team sport if your team is not succeeding. My 2 cents......now bring out the hammers!

Can't let this pass without mentioning that Matt set the record in only 3 years. Had he stayed healthy, he would have crushed the record and BJ would have had 1 less year to even approach it.

Very good point. We all need to route for BJ's success, since his success will parlay into success for USF football.

Without Grothe's injury, this would have been an impossibility even if he had started for four full years. MG would have been able to put too much distance between himself and the competition. Personally, I will be more impressed if he gets USF to a New Years Day bowl and takes them to a win. Personal accolades should mean nothing in a team sport if your team is not succeeding. My 2 cents......now bring out the hammers!

Agree, with the exception of the qb position? If a qb has a great year that typically also means that the offense was also successful. my point is that individual qb accomplishments generally means success for the entire offense.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Matt did it in 3 years 3 games.

BJ has a chance to do it in 3 years 9 games. Not too shabby.

Let's have a great season BJ and the Bulls.

• Upvote 1