• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

55-passenger Bull Runner to provide free transportation for USF students

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

We have a 55-passenger Bull Runner to provide free transportation for USF students to Friday’s NCAA Softball Regional vs UCF at 3:30 pm. The “Stampede to Gainesville†will depart from the Lee Roy Selmon Athletics Center at noon and arrive in Gainesville at 1:30pm. The bus will depart Gainesville 30 minutes post game.

The only cost for the trip will be the purchase of game tickets.

All session tickets are on sale now and can be purchased online at www.gatorzone.com/tickets or by calling the Gator Ticket Office at 352-375-4683 x6800. Single day tickets will be available for purchase beginning this Friday at stadium upon arrival in Gainesville.

Contact Marcy Lanoue at mlanoue@usf.edu to RSVP for the trip. Go Bulls!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Hope they have to turn away students ...

• Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

I wish they did this more for in-state games

..I know they can't because of the cost factor... but still

I was on the one for the FSU game.

It was a GREAT trip.

:GoBulls::iconic_u_black::GoBulls:

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I know for sure there will be at least 15 students from SBC/Beefstuds who have been going to almost all the softball games this season, including about 8 of them who drove up to Notre Dame for the Big East tournament.

I'm not sure they'll get 55, especially with it being summer now. I can't even go because everyone at work already requested off, so we're running a near skeleton crew.

• Content Count:  2,233

If we cant get 55 students to an NCAA tourney game we should be embarassed.We have 45,000 students and cant get 55? Really????

The trip is FREE minus the few bucks for the game ticket. Its also against UCF who we have dislike for. Its in Gainsville which is close.

• Content Count:  7,796

If we cant get 55 students to an NCAA tourney game we should be embarassed.We have 45,000 students and cant get 55? Really????

The trip is FREE minus the few bucks for the game ticket. Its also against UCF who we have dislike for. Its in Gainsville which is close.

Do you realize how many students attend home softball games regularly? There's about 20 or so regulars, and then a few other students. Aside from maybe the Florida and FSU games this year, I doubt we ever topped 55 students for a game. And like I said, it's summer.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Do you realize how many students attend home softball games regularly? There's about 20 or so regulars, and then a few other students. Aside from maybe the Florida and FSU games this year, I doubt we ever topped 55 students for a game. And like I said, it's summer.

Hopefully the fact that it's an NCAA tourney game, as opposed to a regular season game, will bring a few folks out of the woodwork.

All the more reasons we should fill up the bus if not more. Its the NCAA post season, they are your classmates, Its about school pride, Its summer so not as many in class. Stop making eXcuses and get the students up their. We hear this all the time during FB season as well, Its a weekend night, or Work, or the time of day, or we were not that good, Its just an excuse and needs to stop. The culture needs to change, Start supporting your school, fellow students and have some pride!!!!

USF BULLS ALL THE WAY!!!!

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

All the more reasons we should fill up the bus if not more. Its the NCAA post season, they are your classmates, Its about school pride, Its summer so not as many in class. Stop making eXcuses and get the students up their. We hear this all the time during FB season as well, Its a weekend night, or Work, or the time of day, or we were not that good, Its just an excuse and needs to stop. The culture needs to change, Start supporting your school, fellow students and have some pride!!!!

USF BULLS ALL THE WAY!!!!

Are you going? Did u ever attend a softball game when you were a student?

havent missed a single FB game including bowl games but 1 in the programs history, Go to most BB games, and the Garden for the tourney to see them. Also hit 1 or more road FB game a year in addition to the bowl game.

I also Donate to the school, pay for tickets, dont get to go free. Just saying

Archived