• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

55-passenger Bull Runner to provide free transportation for USF students

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

All the more reasons we should fill up the bus if not more. Its the NCAA post season, they are your classmates, Its about school pride, Its summer so not as many in class. Stop making eXcuses and get the students up their. We hear this all the time during FB season as well, Its a weekend night, or Work, or the time of day, or we were not that good, Its just an excuse and needs to stop. The culture needs to change, Start supporting your school, fellow students and have some pride!!!!

USF BULLS ALL THE WAY!!!!

I feel the same way as you and I wish more were going, but I'm also just presenting the reality of the situation. At this time, our students in general are apathetic towards softball (and most sports) and are not likely to go up to Gainesville during the summer. The same thing happened for basketball, you could probably count the number of USF students in Nashville on your hands, and that was during spring break.

I've reached the point where there's no point in screaming and getting angry with people about student attendance. The only thing to do is to lead by example, control what I can control.

I also Donate to the school, pay for tickets, dont get to go free. Just saying

Student Athletic Fee.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

This is a home run. I hope the bus gets filled to capacity!

• Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Tweet by USFBullsClub:

USF Softball is back in the NCAA Tournament for the first time since 2008! Beat the Gators!

Um, maybe we should worry about UCF first?

• Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

havent missed a single FB game including bowl games but 1 in the programs history, Go to most BB games, and the Garden for the tourney to see them. Also hit 1 or more road FB game a year in addition to the bowl game.

I also Donate to the school, pay for tickets, dont get to go free. Just saying

I believe the question was about softball. Obviously when you were a student you were one of those "pathetic" students out of the 45,000 that didnt go.

• Content Count:  2,233

I must have stuck a nerve, If so Good , now lets start showing support for our Bulls, Both the Lady and Men's teams.

We need to show it each game, not just when we are winning. The school expanded the Student section for FB because they wanted to have the largest Student Section in the BE and there was Student support, But to see the section sit empty is really sad. Students can also get compainion tickets as well so there really is not excuse not to fill up the student sections.

There needs to be more buzz on campus, on the blogs, chat rooms ect.... I know games interfer with the clubbing and hanging out with friends ect.. But if we want other conferences to look at us we need to show fan support as well. ECU shows more support than we do, UCF shows as much or sometimes more. That is sad. We cant let UCif show more than us.

• Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

if still unsure about going, you can still show up at 11:45 and there is a very good chance that seats will open. If you know any students that have nothing planned, this will be a fun day with a lot of devoted USF supporters

Just heard there's 25 students on the bus. About what I expected, and that's missing a few of the regulars such as myself who couldn't make it.

Archived