• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ACC Deal

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

Sued for what? And how would u prove it?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

The AD from Boston College provided quotes that would provide more than enough ammunition to drive discovery. ESPN had a contract with the BE and conspiring to devalue the BE at the same time. That's a definite no no.

• Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

The AD from Boston College provided quotes that would provide more than enough ammunition to drive discovery. ESPN had a contract with the BE and conspiring to devalue the BE at the same time. That's a definite no no.

+1

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

A lawsuit would be worthless. In the end the ACC will be the ACC and the Big East will be the Big East.

I m not even sure a statement by an AD would even be enough to hold it up. There has been so much movement in college football that the greater argument probably kills it.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

UL is definitely gone, and possibly Cincy. We'd be third on the list if the Big 12 ever expanded.

Face it, we're stuck in the Big Yeast.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

A lawsuit would be worthless.

Just the threat of a lawsuit might be enough to get us invited to the B12 or the ACC. A lawsuit would bring a lot of things into the public eye that a lot of people don't want made public. Not to mention that that damages would be large dollars.

• Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

UL is definitely gone, and possibly Cincy. We'd be third on the list if the Big 12 ever expanded.

Not so sure we would be ahead of boise, byu, an maybe rven rutgers

• Content Count:  820
  • Days Won:  0

I disagree, UL is only gone, imo if ND goes to Big 12 and I don't see that happening. Cincy does not have the financial backing to expand the facilities like what is trully needed. I like the idea of USF but I think it may be a ways off for the UTs and Oklahoma fans.

I think FSU and Clemson and possibly a few others from ACC (Georgia Tech, Maryland and Miami) is being enticed by Big 12 with Big 12 planning to pay at least half of the $20 million buyout to ACC like they did with WVU.

Thus I believe Big 12 stays at 10 for a while.

The $20 million is only for Tier 1 & 2 rights, Tier 3 is up to the school in the Big 12. WVU's network was in house, but is now being bid out. Which looks to be preliminarily another $5 million a year. Remember this is how UT got the Texas Longhorn Network and is why alot of schools are interested in Big 12 financially.

The ACC is now going to play games on Friday nights, and look for Big East to play games Wed and Fridays as the SEC and Big 12 will be looking for the Thursday night slots. I know you guys wont like that but I would expect that to happen within the next 2 years.

ESPN is going to kill BE, and why Marinatto was told to hit the road because Boise St was about to not come to Big East because of him and his directions. BE needs to accept the NBC offer once its given and get out of the ESPN/ABC game because its going to be killed by them.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

The Big East needs USF to win it this year. They also need USF to beat FSU and or Miami. If USF can pull off that double there will be a legitimate Big East football presence in Florida. Which is never a bad thing.

If UL wins, BBall still king, if rutgers wins, no one cares, if uc wins, it's better than the first 2 but certainly not as big as USF winning.

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I disagree, UL is only gone, imo if ND goes to Big 12 and I don't see that happening. Cincy does not have the financial backing to expand the facilities like what is trully needed. I like the idea of USF but I think it may be a ways off for the UTs and Oklahoma fans.

I think FSU and Clemson and possibly a few others from ACC (Georgia Tech, Maryland and Miami) is being enticed by Big 12 with Big 12 planning to pay at least half of the $20 million buyout to ACC like they did with WVU.

Thus I believe Big 12 stays at 10 for a while.

The $20 million is only for Tier 1 & 2 rights, Tier 3 is up to the school in the Big 12. WVU's network was in house, but is now being bid out. Which looks to be preliminarily another $5 million a year. Remember this is how UT got the Texas Longhorn Network and is why alot of schools are interested in Big 12 financially.

The ACC is now going to play games on Friday nights, and look for Big East to play games Wed and Fridays as the SEC and Big 12 will be looking for the Thursday night slots. I know you guys wont like that but I would expect that to happen within the next 2 years.

ESPN is going to kill BE, and why Marinatto was told to hit the road because Boise St was about to not come to Big East because of him and his directions. BE needs to accept the NBC offer once its given and get out of the ESPN/ABC game because its going to be killed by them.

Smartest thing the BE could do to keep its pitiful pride it still has remaining....

Archived