• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dan Sileo fired from 620 WDAE

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Sileo was not my favorite, and yes, he was a Miami guy, but compared to Duimig, he was a rabid USF homer. I'm convinced Duimig absolutely hates anything about USF. I think he strongly roots for us to lose. When he talks about USF, he always has a total negative and sarcastic attitude. You can hear it in his voice. He talks about how important it is to get behind the home team, but he doesn't really do that when it comes to the Bulls. I know our teams have not been the best over the years, but we are still the home team and as a home town sports radio host, you should at least give the impression that you want the USF programs to be successful. End of rant.

I will never forget the time DUImig bought my lunch whilst kicking me out of the Buffalo Wild Wings in Brandon

That sounds like a story we'd like to hear...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Cannot make remarks like that and not expect to be fired..... There is a line.

Duimig hates USF. Not much love there....

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

if it was other than poor ratings i woulb be surprised

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Sileo was not my favorite, and yes, he was a Miami guy, but compared to Duimig, he was a rabid USF homer. I'm convinced Duimig absolutely hates anything about USF. I think he strongly roots for us to lose. When he talks about USF, he always has a total negative and sarcastic attitude. You can hear it in his voice. He talks about how important it is to get behind the home team, but he doesn't really do that when it comes to the Bulls. I know our teams have not been the best over the years, but we are still the home team and as a home town sports radio host, you should at least give the impression that you want the USF programs to be successful. End of rant.

I will never forget the time DUImig bought my lunch whilst kicking me out of the Buffalo Wild Wings in Brandon

That sounds like a story we'd like to hear...

I second that. Do tell.

• Content Count:  728
  • Days Won:  0

It was during the CJL scandal and we were all supposed to go to Buffalo Wild Wings and maybe cause a little bit of ruckus or at least give the guy dirty looks, no one but me showed up. Came in full gear Boo'd him off air. He calls for a manager 5 minutes later I'm done eating and the manager asks me to leave and to not worry about payment. Was never confronted by the ass clown.

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

sileo has gotten more pro USF because we finally beat his beloved canes, and he is a skip holtz fan. he was not a big leavitt guy. and the 1010 morning show is much more pro USF, i think 620 was trying to reel in more usf fans by having sileo be more complimentary. he did do a good job with stan and skip coming on frequently, but i still view 1010 as the more pro-USF station.

justin will likely stay on 1010 in the 12-3 slot, and while i like him, he can get a bit boring at times. but his show is new so maybe he will loosen up a little. i did enjoy toby david's show, perhaps he will get a shot at 620 now. he's usually pretty good with his analysis and he's one of the best Ray's analysts in the market, being a former ball player.

dumig seems decent for some bucs news and hockey, but he's definitely never enjoyed talking about USF.

• Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

I'd like to hear Ronnie Lane from 1040 get back on the air. Not sure why he was let go, but I used to listen to primetime because of him.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

BWW still denies to this day that ever happened.

• Content Count:  728
  • Days Won:  0

Eh, I don't care who denies it was a silly thing to do on my part and I regret it.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Eh, I don't care who denies it was a silly thing to do on my part and I regret it.

Hey sounds like you got a free BWW meal! Silver lining on every cloud ... :D

Archived