• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Serious Question: Is a WVU win stormable?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Granted, WVU is not ranked, and they're not a team I would condone court storming for beating. But a win would pretty much clinch a NCAAT berth and be huge for the program. I don't expect it, but I think it would be cool especially for the players because we haven't even had a home game that was stormable. Except UCONN but there were about 12 students.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

If we do storm, its not just because we beat WVU, it's because we just capped off one of the greatest seasons in school history.

15-1 at home

20-11 record

13-5 conference record

#3/4/5 seed

Last WVU team to visit Tampa

Senior night.

Let's see what happens.

• Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  1

I would love to. If we can get enough people, I would do it.

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Don't do it, it's bushleague. If WVU were ranked in the Top 10, then sure. Just my opinion.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Don't do it, it's bushleague. If WVU were ranked in the Top 10, then sure. Just my opinion.

It would be "bush league" not to do it. It doesn't have to be angry or aggressive, it would be a love fest for a great team and great seniors who deserve it. Security should cooperate and keep it orderly and safe but this team deserves the embrace and the ceremony of cutting down those nets. I don't give a rat's anus about what the ranking of WVU is. This is a celebration for our players, with the people who love what they have accomplished.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

It would be "bush league" not to do it. It doesn't have to be angry or aggressive, it would be a love fest for a great team and great seniors who deserve it. Security should cooperate and keep it orderly and safe but this team deserves the embrace and the ceremony of cutting down those nets. I don't give a rat's anus about what the ranking of WVU is. This is a celebration for our players, with the people who love what they have accomplished.

And about 20 years of basketball history being buried.

• Content Count:  529
  • Days Won:  1

If you think rushing the court at the last home game of this season is "bush league", then join me on the court after the game to give the seniors on this team a great big f-in hug!

I mean, they have made my $150 cable and internet bill OFFICIALLY relevant in March!

• Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Absolutely.

It's not about the opponent, its about the team. Wish I could be there to storm it with ya!

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

And about 20 years of basketball history being buried.

I don't condone rush the court/field, but that is a pretty darn good reason to do so Saturday.

• Content Count:  2,408
  • Days Won:  5

I'm in and I don't like the court storming lets just walk out and celebrate the accomplishments this team made this year

Archived