• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2013 Commits

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

It did't take long, after giving a verbal to USF, for 247 to change him from 4 stars to three stars. I suppose we were starting to look too good in the class rankings. :angry: .

Those site favors the Big Name teams! So they have to make the teams look good and keep smaller teams down the ranking. I wont be surprise if they decreased star(s) and ranking on most of our players that committed just to keep USF out of the top 20

Can we please stop making this excuse, it just makes USF fans sound bitter. For the most part, the rankings are pretty spot on, except the occasional exemption.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

It did't take long, after giving a verbal to USF, for 247 to change him from 4 stars to three stars. I suppose we were starting to look too good in the class rankings. :angry: .

Those site favors the Big Name teams! So they have to make the teams look good and keep smaller teams down the ranking. I wont be surprise if they decreased star(s) and ranking on most of our players that committed just to keep USF out of the top 20

Can we please stop making this excuse, it just makes USF fans sound bitter. For the most part, the rankings are pretty spot on, except the occasional exemption.

You aren't being paranoid if it's true.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

How do you otherwise explain both of these players dropping so far in their rankings in the off season, a few days after they gave USF a verbal?

I don't believe that it is merely a coincidence.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,626
  • Days Won:  424

Then what is the explanation for the drop in stars after the commitment? Is there anything going on right now that would precipitate that?

Then what is the explanation for the drop in stars after the commitment? Is there anything going on right now that would precipitate that?

The only thing I know about since he gave USF a verbal is that he placed 2nd in some HS track meet.

He has received many football accolades, since his season ended.

Here are some articles on that.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2011/dec/23/2011-ndn-broxson-award-winner-tshumbi-johnson/?prepzone=1

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2012/jan/06/prep-football-immokalees-tshumbi-johnson-named-fir/?prepzone=1

• 4 weeks later...

Their team is loaded this year. Two other players have given a verbal to FSU and Tenn. Hoping we can flip Rivals 100 player CB M Alexander. He is a soft verbal to Tenn and still is open to USF: . http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Mackensie-Alexander-130809;_ylt=Av_xexRk5IZQDezTVpqbMqFIPZB4

Mackenzie Alexander decommitted from Tenn. He is now wide open.

Also mentioned in that artice is that Tshombi has a brother, RB/DB Dee Johnson who is in the 2014 class:.

For 2014, Immokalee has prospects in RB-DB Dee Johnson (6-0, 160) -- Tshumbi's brother -- and J.C. Jackson (6-0, 185), and then safety Zach Williams (5-9, 185) is a young star in the 2015 class.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/recruiting/os-recruiting-immokalee-mackensie-alexander-decommits-tennessee-20120313,0,1791072.story

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  345
  • Days Won:  0

Any chance we get Mackensie Alexander. I've read comments that his brother plays too and they may want to go somewhere they can play together. Any truth to that? If so, do we give the brother a scholarship to get Mackensie.

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Gotta revive this beast!

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

2013 Recruits

Xavier Richardson WR ***

Tshumbi Johnson WR *** (soft)

Cameron Fraser OL ***

Asiantii Woulard QB ****

2013 Transfers

Aaron Lynch DE *****

Edited by usfbullrider

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

But why hasn't anybody mentioned Lynch yet?