• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2013 Commits

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  502
  • Days Won:  0

Two more WR's... yea...

A strong corp of receivers is a major selling point for an elite qb. Also remember that we have 25 scholarships for 2013

That means we can only take 23 OL now

+1 That is funny... :lol:

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

• Topic Count:  2,335
  • Content Count:  21,334
  • Days Won:  10

Mama, that link did not work.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,626
  • Days Won:  424

Worked fine for me ... I tried it in both firefox and ie7.

• 2 weeks later...

It did't take long, after giving a verbal to USF, for 247 to change him from 4 stars to three stars. I suppose we were starting to look too good in the class rankings. :angry: .

• Upvote 1

2-12-2012 First two recuits like how South Carolina and other big schools were after these guys. Nice pickup. Thanks Bullphin for catching the mistake.

Tshumbi Johnson WR 5-11/175 Immokalee Florida No@ 33 recruit in FL No# 23 Athlete in nation

Xavier Richardson WR 6-4/198 Immokalee Florida No# 50 recruit in FL No#49 WR in Nation

That was then, before 247 put them on their commit list.

This is now, just a week later and a few days after being listed as a USF verbal on their national board:

Tshumbi Johnson WR 5-11/175 Immokalee Florida #66 recruit in FL # 40 Athlete in nation.

Xavier Richardson WR 6-4/198 Immokalee Florida #63 recruit in FL # 56 WR in Nation.

It is no wonder why many people are cynical about recruiting sites.

• Topic Count:  2,335
  • Content Count:  21,334
  • Days Won:  10

Changes once committed to USF. Talk about a downgrade, if it had been Florida, FSU, or Miami it would have been an upgrade.

Was ---- Tshumbi Johnson WR 5-11/175 Immokalee Florida No@ 33 recruit in FL No# 23 Athlete in nation

Now --- Tshumbi Johnson WR 5-11/175 Immokalee Florida #66 recruit in FL # 40 Athlete in nation.

Was --- Xavier Richardson WR 6-4/198 Immokalee Florida No# 50 recruit in FL No#49 WR in Nation

Now --- Xavier Richardson WR 6-4/198 Immokalee Florida #63 recruit in FL # 56 WR in Nation.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  312

It did't take long, after giving a verbal to USF, for 247 to change him from 4 stars to three stars. I suppose we were starting to look too good in the class rankings. :angry: .

I also noted this - how do ya figure they update the star rankings during the off season.... so dumb

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  95

Those site favors the Big Name teams! So they have to make the teams look good and keep smaller teams down the ranking. I wont be surprise if they decreased star(s) and ranking on most of our players that committed just to keep USF out of the top 20

Edited by locus000