• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF is the "Ron Paul" of Big East Hoops

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I'm a conservative - Ron Paul is crazy and unelectable, sorry.

I'm a Bulls fan - we're not winning the Big East and we're not the 3rd best team in the BE.

all 4 gop hopefuls are unelectable

crazier things have happened

but bulls arent going to catch cuse

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Even though we are currently tied for third, nobody in the national press gives us a chance at the title (nor did I after the Auburn game). Not even worthy of a mention. It's like we don't even exist. I luv it. GB!

Bad comparison to Ron Paul...USF believes in defense.

LOL. RP is the only candidate that truly believes in defense as defending our borders. The rest believe in offense, going elsewhere, thinking that is the best defense (really just a guise to start wars and profit off them). We don't have the money to protect OTHER people's borders, but not our own. But i digress... off topic despite the title.

We'll get a good idea of where we stand in the next 2 weeks... "we held serve" That is right on... we beat the teams we should, and lost to the teams that we knew we likely would... can we take our game to the next level? not sure, but i am eager to see.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Being the Ron Paul of the Big East is a complement, after all Ron Paul is the only politican that understands the constitution... not sure how that relates to Bulls basketball though...

• Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

Good lord... Let's try to focus on how well the basketball has played. Paul hasnt exactly been impressive in the primaries (or speeches), so comparing the two doesn't do our team justice. Just to clarify tho- him being ok with Iran getting a Nuke does indeed make him a nutbag.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

How exactly is USF a neo-nazi racist sympathizer?

http://newsone.com/nation/casey-gane-mccalla/anonymous-reveals-close-ties-between-ron-paul-and-neo-nazis/

Ron Paul, good idea? POTUS? You f'ers are out of your minds

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,653
  • Days Won:  424

Good lord... Let's try to focus on how well the basketball has played. Paul hasnt exactly been impressive in the primaries (or speeches), so comparing the two doesn't do our team justice. Just to clarify tho- him being ok with Iran getting a Nuke does indeed make him a nutbag.

Nukes are okay ... ICBM's capable of reaching the continental U.S. are a no no ...

Archived