• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF is the "Ron Paul" of Big East Hoops

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  971
  • Days Won:  0

Even though we are currently tied for third, nobody in the national press gives us a chance at the title (nor did I after the Auburn game). Not even worthy of a mention. It's like we don't even exist. I luv it. GB!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Well, let's just hope that both USF and Ron Paul are both in it at the end!

Go Bulls!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,490
  • Days Won:  13

please dont compare USF to that nutbag.

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Yes, that nutbag that actually understands and wants to uphold the Constitution....pure lunacy!

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Even though we are currently tied for third, nobody in the national press gives us a chance at the title (nor did I after the Auburn game). Not even worthy of a mention. It's like we don't even exist. I luv it. GB!

I am seeing more articles such as this one.

http://www.dailyorange.com/sports/big-east-surprising-south-florida-team-looks-to-establish-itself-as-conference-contender-1.2759689

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

I'm a conservative - Ron Paul is crazy and unelectable, sorry.

I'm a Bulls fan - we're not winning the Big East and we're not the 3rd best team in the BE.

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I agree he is unelectable - he doesn't cow-tow to special interests and take donations left and right from large corporations and doesn't look the part of a President, but to dismiss him by saying he is "crazy" is getting quite old.

I don't think USF wins the BE this year either, but I'm hopeful for an 8-4 season.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,490
  • Days Won:  13

I agree he is unelectable - he doesn't cow-tow to special interests and take donations left and right from large corporations and doesn't look the part of a President, but to dismiss him by saying he is "crazy" is getting quite old.

I don't think USF wins the BE this year either, but I'm hopeful for an 8-4 season.

Your hopeful for an 8-4 season? What about the other 7 games? Is the world really coming to an end?

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

**** I thought the title said "USF is the Ru Paul of the Big East." I was about to come in here and bash the op for comparing USF hoops to a cross dresser. Hell maybe Ron Paul is a cross dresser just keeps it hidden from public view.

Anyways USF doesn't get respect because they haven't beaten anybody of note in the league. SHU has turned out to be a big fraud and when USF had a chance to prove itself against a quality opponent, Marquette beat the crap out of them.

Now I personally think USF is a good team and should finish somewhere in the top 8 in the league, but until they beat a G'Town, WVU, Cuse, or Cincy nobody is going to take them serious.

Archived