• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New guard?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

Back to Heath as I'll say it again, if he lets these athletes play like athletes then USF would be a top half BE team this season

So we didn't have any recruiters worth a **** before Roc but NOW, all of a sudden, we have a roster full of talent that's better than half the teams in college's best basketball conference ... Vega, I know you post this stuff just to tweak but it's getting to the point where you're sounding like a ******* idiot doing it ... B)

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Actually, the toss up between best recruiter during Heath's tenure at USF would be between Hipsher senior and Roccoaforte (from what we're seeing out of him with this 2012 class). If we can hold onto Roccaforte, could he go down as the best? Who all do you think is the best recruiter we've had in basketball up to this season, Zimroth?

• Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  2

Muma will go down as best recruiter

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

Actually, the toss up between best recruiter during Heath's tenure at USF would be between Hipsher senior and Roccoaforte (from what we're seeing out of him with this 2012 class). If we can hold onto Roccaforte, could he go down as the best? Who all do you think is the best recruiter we've had in basketball up to this season, Zimroth?

Who did Coach Z recruit? .... Never really followed this stuff that close.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Who did Coach Z recruit? .... Never really followed this stuff that close.

I thought Z was the guy that orchestrated BB Waldon, Altron Jackson, and Scott Johnson to commit to USF. I know Greenie gets a lot of the credit, but I think it was his assistants that did the heavy lifting.

• Content Count:  5,982

Back to Heath as I'll say it again, if he lets these athletes play like athletes then USF would be a top half BE team this season

So we didn't have any recruiters worth a **** before Roc but NOW, all of a sudden, we have a roster full of talent that's better than half the teams in college's best basketball conference ... Vega, I know you post this stuff just to tweak but it's getting to the point where you're sounding like a ******* idiot doing it ... B)

I've said on here many times that Coach J. Cox was a great recruiter as well. He got us the JC players and the guy everybody around here is excited about, Anthony Collins too. In less then a year on the job Coach Rocc has been responsible for getting 5 players committed to USF at a time where it has to be hard to convince kids to play for Stan Heath.

There're only like 6 teams in the BE that are clearly better then USF this season. Like I said if Heath would force himself to loosen the shackles he has placed on his players, USF could easily fit in between 7th-9th place of the BE. Maybe even better with an upset or two.

• Content Count:  2,408
  • Days Won:  5

How do you feel that this team can run up and down the court for 40 minutes like you want them too with really only 1 point guard to run things. He can't run that system until he gets someonle else to run the point for 7-10 minuets a game. Again you said he couldn't recruit now you say we have the top 6 talent, you should be in politics the way you flip flop

• Content Count:  5,982

How do you feel that this team can run up and down the court for 40 minutes like you want them too with really only 1 point guard to run things. He can't run that system until he gets someonle else to run the point for 7-10 minuets a game. Again you said he couldn't recruit now you say we have the top 6 talent, you should be in politics the way you flip flop

Face_Palm.jpg

Archived