• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference play starts tonight!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,609
  • Days Won:  424

That was nowhere near the best game that we've played so far this season.

While the competition was certainly better, we still should have played better and won that game.

I didn't say we couldn't have played better ... anytime you lose, you probably could have played better ... just saying that it was the best effort up to this point, mainly because of the competition .... I'll give you that Cleveland State could have been better but I didn't see it and none of the other wins were that impressive.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I agree that the effort was up there. Just some bad break downs toward the end of each half did us in.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

Saying we played our best game in a game that we lost only proves my point about being happy about a loss.

Well, we lost, but man we played well!

Losers mentality.

I'm not going back and forth with you any more. You obviously are happy with the direction this program is going. Have fun with the five other fans that will be at the Sun Dome next year if Heath is around.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,609
  • Days Won:  424

Saying we played our best game in a game that we lost only proves my point about being happy about a loss.

Well, we lost, but man we played well!

Losers mentality.

LOL .... It's got nothing to do with any kind of mentality, it has to do with reality and not seeing everything in a simplistic black and white. Fact is you CAN play well and lose ... doesn't make you HAPPY about the loss just because you look at it that way.

I'm not going back and forth with you any more. You obviously are happy with the direction this program is going.

I'm not sure the direction it's going right now. We appear to be getting better players in here but that doesn't mean squat unless you get enough to where it shows up in results. Next year will/should be Stan's litmus test.

Have fun with the five other fans that will be at the Sun Dome next year if Heath is around.

Whether Stan is still there or not, we'll have at least 10 fans there because of the renovations .... You did hear about those, right? .... and the Muma Center?

Archived