• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference play starts tonight!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

UConn is playing pathetic and they are leading USF. Shows you just how flat out terrible USF is.

True but for some reason USF plays UCONN tight. When I picked UCONN to win I had it a close game. The opposite of that is UL who seemingly always blow USF out.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If USF can get some easy baskets in the 2nd half they might just do it. Remember the fiery Jim Calhoun isn't with the team so the halftime speech UCONN is getting from the soft spoken Blaney should benefit USF. Calhoun would not be happy with the way his Huskies are playing. 7-8 are the Huskies with Blaney leading them instead of Calhoun. I guess Blaney would be more like Stan Heath

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

I believe we can win this game, going to be very hard though if Gilchrist and Rudd continue to play as terrible as they have been.

Stan's halftime speech, get the ball to Gus. Well how many times does Gus have to miss before Heath sees that isn't working.

Stan's halftime speech, get the ball to Gus. Well how many times does Gus have to miss before Heath sees that isn't working.

Which is why I can't wait until Gilchrist graduates. Then Heath will not have that option anymore.

Lamb starting to heat up, TO for Heath. Anybody who can get hot in this kind of game smells big time trouble for the opposing team. Robertson has done a great job on Lamb until the last 3 possessions.

Which is why I can't wait until Gilchrist graduates. Then Heath will not have that option anymore.

If Heath can't win more then 5 BE games then he might and probably will be right behind Gus leaving USF.

If Heath can't win more then 5 BE games then he might and probably will be right behind Gus leaving USF.

I can only hope that this happens, however, I just do not believe conservative Woolard doing anything about the situation.

Archived