• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference play starts tonight!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Easy baskets gets a TO by UCONN as their lead is now 1. Yep I feel like a prophet yet again ;)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stan's halftime speech, get the ball to Gus. Well how many times does Gus have to miss before Heath sees that isn't working.

Which is why I can't wait until Gilchrist graduates. Then Heath will not have that option anymore.

If Heath can't win more then 5 BE games then he might and probably will be right behind Gus leaving USF.

I can only hope that this happens, however, I just do not believe conservative Woolard doing anything about the situation.

I listed Heath's record these last 10 yrs and his negative records he's setting at USF. Three 20 loss seasons in 5 years at the same school will be very hard for Woolard to allow the undeserving Stan Heath another go at it. There will be blood in the water from the media once this season is over as they'll be looking for Heath to be fired. If woolard ignores that I bet the ptb won't.

USF is really fighting hard. UCONN is playing great but the Bulls are scrapping with everything they have.

Once again USF best weapon in this game is George Blaney. Just poor execution from the Huskies tonight. If Heath was let go the one coach I DON'T WON'T to replace him is Blaney.

If Heath was actually thinking, it might be time to play Hack - a - Drummond. Andre is a 35% FT shooter and looked bad again tonight. UCONN usually pulls him out of games late, but if he's still in there USF should start fouling once they get to six fouls or the last 2 minutes.

Archived