• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jeffrey Godfrey QB(UCF transfer)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

@gregauman

I can't imagine UCF would release Jeff Godfrey to what is now a Big East conference rival. Standard practice among colleges.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

@gregauman

I can't imagine UCF would release Jeff Godfrey to what is now a Big East conference rival. Standard practice among colleges.

This ...The pasty bastard wouldn't release Damarcus Smith even after they lied to him to get him there.

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

@gregauman

This ...The pasty bastard wouldn't release Damarcus Smith even after they lied to him to get him there.

Couldn't he play a year of JUCO and then transfer anywhere? Just like Cam Newton.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

couldn't find this anywhere. Looks like he may transfer, but I don't see anything that says to USF.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749

@gregauman

Couldn't he play a year of JUCO and then transfer anywhere? Just like Cam Newton.

Doubtful. No player may leave one BE team to attend another and even though UCF isn't in the BE yet they are scheduled to be and I think the rule would still apply. Reason why Jarvis Giles couldn't play for us after leaving Louisville..

Edited by deters-

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

I highly doubt he will come here

BUT...

UCF isnt officially in the BEast until 2013

Inter-conference transfer rules do not apply until then. If he leaves now... it's possible

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

wow... if true, could be a great get, and really create even more hostile feelings from the Nats!!

he must not have gotten along with O'Liar, go figure. He did have good offers out of HS. Can one of our resident rule freaks/accountants figure out how many yrs. of eligibility he would have left?

He's a true soph.

If he takes the JUCO route, that will be his RS season

He can then tranfer back to a D1 school and play as a RS Junior

Edited by dogma

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591

@gregauman

Doubtful. No player may leave one BE team to attend another and even though UCF isn't in the BE yet they are scheduled to be and I think the rule would still apply. Reason why Jarvis Giles couldn't play for us after leaving Louisville..

No, he could. Once he transfers to a JUCO, he won't be apart of UCF.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Can't see this happening.... if for only two reasons:

1. This kid lost his starting job to a freshman and from what understand spent the balance of the season whining about it... I'd question maturity there.

2. We're all clamoring for a QB that's more accurate and makes better football decisions than BJ... Godfrey makes horrible decisions on the field and is horribly inaccurate.