• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who are you looking forward to playing?

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I have no idea how to edit, I can't find the button anymore -__-

But yeah, I meant SDSU. Simple typo. I doubt most people would pick them anyways though

"doubt most people would pick them anyways" have you ever been to San Diego? It's one of the most beautiful cities in America, not to mention that it has numerous clothing optional beaches and some of the hottest women on the planet(witness "girls of the new Big East" thread). Yeah, I'd much rather go to Boise where you can take your gun and your burning cross to church or Houston which is the most polluted city in US(loves me some blond hair dye). This is my take on travel to San Diego. Not to mention that it takes longer with more flight connections and almost twice as expensive to travel to Boise.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

Kinda disappointed that Houston and SMU lost their coaches..

I don't think June Jones left SMU ...

My bad I thought I saw somewhere that he took the Arizona st job but read today they are still looking

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

But yeah, I meant SDSU. Simple typo. I doubt most people would pick them anyways though

"doubt most people would pick them anyways" have you ever been to San Diego? It's one of the most beautiful cities in America, not to mention that it has numerous clothing optional beaches and some of the hottest women on the planet(witness "girls of the new Big East" thread). Yeah, I'd much rather go to Boise where you can take your gun and your burning cross to church or Houston which is the most polluted city in US(loves me some blond hair dye). This is my take on travel to San Diego. Not to mention that it takes longer with more flight connections and almost twice as expensive to travel to Boise.

On the field: Boise> SDSU

The title, and point of the thread, is "who are you looking forward to playing?" I've never been to San Diego or Boise, and I have no doubt that SD would be a much more fun place to travel but as far as a football game goes, a game against Boise would be much more fun than a game against SDSU.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

On the field: Boise> SDSU

The title, and point of the thread, is "who are you looking forward to playing?" I've never been to San Diego or Boise, and I have no doubt that SD would be a much more fun place to travel but as far as a football game goes, a game against Boise would be much more fun than a game against SDSU.

Unless you can figure out a way to play their home dates without actually TRAVELING to the respective cities, I will stand with my comments. A $1200 plane ticket to Boise isn't my idea of playing . They won't be so hot after Moore leaves anyway.

• Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  1

Yeah, I meant on the field, not actual destination. No doubt SD is a nice place though. But for me, having been born and raised in Sarasota, going to another coastal area isn't as appealing as a more mountainous and snowy area, like Boise. To each his own though. Wasn't trying to hate on SD

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

None of them actually....

Archived