• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Changes HAVE to Be Made

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  919
  • Days Won:  0

If they handed it off to Murray and he fumbled (see Florida game last year), you all would still be torching the coaches for stupid play calling. The fumble was on BJ, period.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Did you think it was dumb for BJ to run the ball when he got us lots of yards and a first down? That fumble is all on BJ.

Come on Apis, everyone knows that BJ's shoulder was killing him to the point of playing very well. Why press your luck?! Call a simple draw play because our fans have never Ben critical of being conservative...

(it's on Beej people)

You're trying to win the game. I don't think it was a planned run anyway. I thought is was supposed to be a pass.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

You can never blame coaches for turnovers. They're not the ones out there throwing picks or fumbling the ball. You can second-guess play calls all you want, we've been doing it all year long, but blaming coaches for turnovers is a dumb argument.

The penalty on Giddens was because we rushed 2. He was being blocked by 3 and held by 1 of them and got frustrated.

So we decide to do it again????????????

No, the penalty on Giddens was Giddens fault. That's like saying is okay for a wife to get slapped because she frustrated here husband. There are times when you just need to keep your cool. (Before anyone jumps my crap, the analogy was about losing one's cool, not equating a O lineman getting slapped to spousal abuse)

bj fumbling IS on the coaches.You have a somewhat injured QB and HE is running the ball? should have been a hand off to a RB

No, it's not. He didn't fumble because his sore shoulder got hit. He fumbled because he was holding the ball like a loaf of bread.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

bj fumbling IS on the coaches.You have a somewhat injured QB and HE is running the ball? should have been a hand off to a RB

No, it's not. He didn't fumble because his sore shoulder got hit. He fumbled because he was holding the ball like a loaf of bread.

Yeah, he went to the right after getting the snap, so his injured shoulder was facing away from the play. Craig James mentioned that multiple times last night.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Did you think it was dumb for BJ to run the ball when he got us lots of yards and a first down? That fumble is all on BJ.

Come on Apis, everyone knows that BJ's shoulder was killing him to the point of playing very well. Why press your luck?! Call a simple draw play because our fans have never Ben critical of being conservative...

(it's on Beej people)

You're trying to win the game. I don't think it was a planned run anyway. I thought is was supposed to be a pass.

(I agree with you, sorry didn't go sarcastic enough)

What was it two weeks ago we were too conservative?

• Content Count:  326
  • Days Won:  1

not saying his shoulder had anything to do with the fumble just saying the play where HE runs should have not be called. thats what RB's are for

not saying his shoulder had anything to do with the fumble just saying the play where HE runs should have not be called. thats what RB's are for

and if he didn't run at all that game, you'd be complaining, "we never let BJ run, why did the coaches handcuff him like that?"

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I got one of my changes before the end of the year....last night, we spotted the ever elusive RayJay corn dog....wife smelled it as it grazed past her...i felt a little victory

Archived