• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What Is Las Vegas Thinking?????

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  22,717
  • Days Won:  109

USF has been a safe bet in all 12 games this season. I've been a winner in 10 so far. An outstanding season for making bucks. Take WVU this week as they will throw for 350+ vs our DBs.

Love you Bulls. While my heart is with you, my head and wallet will be against you this week.

USF has been a safe bet? If you've been betting against them for sure, they are 1-7 ATS in their last 8, the one being the Syracuse game.

Yeah, that's a pretty safe bet. Obviously betting on the Bulls after ND hasn't worked, but betting against them has been solid gold.

I don't usually bet on sports, but when in Vegas I bet against the Bulls and won and then again against Cinci. Too easy not to do it. Got some on tomorrow night's game. 2 points? I'd love to be be wrong but my money is on WVU.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

This is a WVU team that has lost to Syracuse by A LOT, as well as Louisville.... a 7-5 Louisville. They also almost lost to a banged up Pitt team. I'm not saying we win, I actually have to admit I hope to see WVU's offense in full swing; heard it's fun. But WVU has had its share of clunkers as well.

That said, WVU wins by 30

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

This is a WVU team that has lost to Syracuse by A LOT, as well as Louisville.... a 7-5 Louisville. They also almost lost to a banged up Pitt team. I'm not saying we win, I actually have to admit I hope to see WVU's offense in full swing; heard it's fun. But WVU has had its share of clunkers as well.

we will have to run the ball and use play action to the TEs. I hope we don't try to keep pace. we need to slow the game down and use clock to have any chance.

• Content Count:  554
  • Days Won:  0

USF has been a safe bet in all 12 games this season. I've been a winner in 10 so far. An outstanding season for making bucks. Take WVU this week as they will throw for 350+ vs our DBs.

Love you Bulls. While my heart is with you, my head and wallet will be against you this week.

USF has been a safe bet? If you've been betting against them for sure, they are 1-7 ATS in their last 8, the one being the Syracuse game.

USF is 0-7 on Thursday nights...take WVU on the money line, or lay the 1.5 if your feeling lucky. Not really much difference.

Ride that horse 'til it dies.

we will have to run the ball and use play action to the TEs. I hope we don't try to keep pace. we need to slow the game down and use clock to have any chance.

Brought that up in a different thread earlier in the week. Totally agree with you.

You were in Vegas thinking? What were you using?

I'm married. Thinking with the head on top of my shoulders.

Were you at the Rutgers alumni tailgate?

• Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

WVU will cover like a champion. Bet your house on it.

They covered enough for me. I was so hoping to lose that bet.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

any winners here?

Archived