• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Athletics and Judy's office and small donors

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

If anyone from Athletics or Judy's office reads this board they may want to at least say hello to all fans in the area of large donors. It's a slap in the face to smaller donors when the president of a university walks up to address large donors and completely ignore small donors sitting right next to them. I understand the significance of large donors, but the role of small donors is also integral for the success of an athletic program.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Care to fill us in?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

We have never been snubbed by Judy and we aren't close to being large donors. Greets us with hugs usually.

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

I am pretty pissed as well. At the game Friday, Rocky snubbed our whole group. Doesn't rocky know who I am?

• Content Count:  1,719

I am pretty pissed as well. At the game Friday, Rocky snubbed our whole group. Doesn't rocky know who I am?

speaking of Rocky, he's really lost his edge as of late... he no longer has the sweet dance moves and footwork he had a few years ago. he doesn't challenge opposing mascots like he used to. he just doesn't seem to get the crowd as hype as he once did. he spends more time hugging babies in the visiting team's section than he does roaming the aisles in season ticket sections. it's like Rocky has gone... SOFT.

Skip Holtz must have taken over mascot coaching, cuz the only thing on the field softer than Rocky is our secondary coverage... except Skip, of course. i wonder if he whispers in Rocky's ear after every game like he does with our players.

• Content Count:  7,201

speaking of Rocky, he's really lost his edge as of late... he no longer has the sweet dance moves and footwork he had a few years ago. he doesn't challenge opposing mascots like he used to. he just doesn't seem to get the crowd as hype as he once did. he spends more time hugging babies in the visiting team's section than he does roaming the aisles in season ticket sections. it's like Rocky has gone... SOFT.

Skip Holtz must have taken over mascot coaching, cuz the only thing on the field softer than Rocky is our secondary coverage... except Skip, of course. i wonder if he whispers in Rocky's ear after every game like he does with our players.

He barely gave Hooty a challenge at the game this past Friday. I'd agree with you, the team's play may be rubbing off on him.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Rocky had a long bout with the Cardinal during the Louisville game. Though, I agree his dance move the last few years have been lacking.

• Content Count:  1,719

Rocky had a long bout with the Cardinal during the Louisville game. Though, I agree his dance move the last few years have been lacking.

i must have been more wasted than i thought cuz i missed it.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741

You guys can make a joke out of it all you want. I don't want any recognition, but a simple acknowledgement that my wife and I are real people would've been nice. It doens't matter how much you support the teams with your presence and passion, just how much you support the teams with money.

Ricky, you must be whole heck of a lot bigger donor than my wife and I. Doug McGillis has sat right behind us a games, and did the same as Judy last night.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,660

I think PJG just gets a little excited when she sees major donors that she knows (and ignores others around them not on purpose). At soccer, that probably only happened last night and last week. I was at a women's soccer game earlier this year (maybe 200 people there) and PJG was sitting right behind me. She actually leaned over and asked me what my affiliation with USF is and how I liked the new stadium. I told her I'm an alum, lower level donor and football season ticket holder, and that I thought the new stadium was great. She shook my hand and thanked me for my support. She knows how to play the game when she can.

Archived