• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs FAU Game Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Not sure I understand all the hate. USF won right? Was at the game. It got a little sloppy in the 2nd half but I would mostly say the lead/youth played a role in that.

I don't know about being in the top half of the Big East. I don't know what the other BE teams have but the bulls basically have what? No center, 3 PF, 1 SF and like 6 guards.....not sure how you really expect us to be in the top half of the Best Men's basketball conference with just that.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Not sure I understand all the hate. USF won right? Was at the game. It got a little sloppy in the 2nd half but I would mostly say the lead/youth played a role in that.

I don't know about being in the top half of the Big East. I don't know what the other BE teams have but the bulls basically have what? No center, 3 PF, 1 SF and like 6 guards.....not sure how you really expect us to be in the top half of the Best Men's basketball conference with just that.

I don't know who you are talking too but no one in this thread talked about being in the top half of the big east.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

I don't know who you are talking too but no one in this thread talked about being in the top half of the big east.

Do you have Sally Sunshine on Ignore:

This team again like football has talent can Heath coach it...HELL NO.

If they don't finish in the top half of the Big East table fire him. The lower half of the Big East is not as strong as it has been in the past.

Heath unlike Holtz has had ample time to turn it around and has failed miserably.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

There is your guy talking about finishing in the top half of the Big East.

(Not gonna happen by the way)

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

If they don't finish in the top half of the Big East table fire him. The lower half of the Big East is not as strong as it has been in the past.

Heath unlike Holtz has had ample time to turn it around and has failed miserably.

Do you have Sally Sunshine on Ignore:

yeahh I didn't see that, thanks. Fuh sounds pretty uneducated.

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Wonder what Collins would look like in a Bruce Pearl type of system? We certainly have guys that would really benefit from such a system.

Wonder what Collins would look like in a Bruce Pearl type of system? We certainly have guys that would really benefit from such a system.

I can already imagine him wearing gold dress pants and a green blazer.

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

See Fuhbull in post #11. Said if the Bulls don't finish in the top half of the Big East than Stan should be fired.

My take is....I don't know about most....but I think most people's expectations of this year's team are pretty low. Crater was a train wreck.....and with him gone and possibly having to start a true Freshman at PG.....I think many expected about zero from the PG position. All we had to hang our hat on was maybe Poland would get healthy and help us steal a conference game or two.

Yet I see an improved Fitzpatrick, Robertson and Anderson Jr. Plus newcomers Rudd, Nash and Collins.......and we still have Poland coming back soon.

So do I expect a lot now.....no....but at least there is some hope for this season.

See Fuhbull in post #11. Said if the Bulls don't finish in the top half of the Big East than Stan should be fired.

My take is....I don't know about most....but I think most people's expectations of this year's team are pretty low. Crater was a train wreck.....and with him gone and possibly having to start a true Freshman at PG.....I think many expected about zero from the PG position. All we had to hang our hat on was maybe Poland would get healthy and help us steal a conference game or two.

Yet I see an improved Fitzpatrick, Robertson and Anderson Jr. Plus newcomers Rudd, Nash and Collins.......and we still have Poland coming back soon.

So do I expect a lot now.....no....but at least there is some hope for this season.

Yeah I missed it. I assumed anyone who thought this team could finish in the top half of the league was out of their mind.

Archived