• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs FAU Game Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

So you are saying you (Vega) have changed your opinion about Collins then?

I said that in the right system he could be decent to good. The Bruce Pearl type of system mentioned earlier ties into that way of thinking since Collins clearly would max out his abilities in an uptempo style of play. Now in 2 games I have been impressed with his performances no doubt, considering he and the rest of the team are having to overcome Heath's coaching. I also said that he will have to show better judgement and an outside game as defenses adjust to him.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

I will be very happy with middle of BE and a possible NIT bid.

Well that will get Heath another season that he would deserve to have. That will be a promising season that will allow him to recruit the 2013 class without the negativity.

I don't think some you understand why I say Stan needs to go after the season if he can't do what's mentioned above. Say USF has a bad season again there is no way a Coach on the HOT SEAT and scrutinized like Stan will be can possibly recruit any talent to the program. You could severely cripple the next head coach because of this.

And I don't think you understand that there is no way that Woolard cans Heath before he gets at least one season in the new Dome, no matter how this season turns out. It is just not going to happen bar a Slapgate II ... You, and the rest, can ***** and moan to your hearts' content about Woolard/Heath but nothing's happening to Stan until, minimum, after the 2012-13 season .... and if he doesn't do enough in that time and does get fired after next season, your comment about severely crippling the next coach is a ******* joke. You still have never grasped how severely crippled this program has been over the past decade, or more, and the new coach will be entering a much better situation than his predecessors ...

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  2,407
  • Days Won:  5

Pearl does a great job but at what cost? He has had sanctions everywhere he coached.

Archived