• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BJ Daniels' Injury report?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I sure hope no one on this board hopes that BJ has a severe injury. To wish injury on anyone is just plain sick.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I sure hope no one on this board hopes that BJ has a severe injury. To wish injury on anyone is just plain sick.

I agree....with that being said; can anyone actually give us an update?

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

I agree....with that being said; can anyone actually give us an update?

I haven't read anything other than a sprained shoulder.

I assume he's getting x-rays and mri's tonight or last night. So we should find out his status tomorrow.

Really hope he can play Friday, but I'm not keeping my hopes up.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Back to the original topic of BJ's injury, this may be a blessing in disguise. If his arm is hurt badly enough so he can't really throw it, maybe he gets moved to running back and we get a real QB next year, either Floyd, one of the recruits, or maybe a Juco transfer. I would hope our staff is burning up the Juco phones today.

Yeah...let's hope our starting quarterback is severely injured... :rolleyes:

BJ is the quarterback, he will be the quarterback next year. Some of you are insane. You think Floyd is going to come in and do any better in his first year?

I would hope he wouldn't do any worse than 5-5 after 10 games.

And no, I'm not wishing further ill on BJ, but just hoping his injury will force the staff to get someone better.

This isn't the NFL. You can't trade for or sign a QB as a Free Agent. You have to sign a high school kid who won't be ready by next year.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Back to the original topic of BJ's injury, this may be a blessing in disguise. If his arm is hurt badly enough so he can't really throw it, maybe he gets moved to running back and we get a real QB next year, either Floyd, one of the recruits, or maybe a Juco transfer. I would hope our staff is burning up the Juco phones today.

Yeah...let's hope our starting quarterback is severely injured... :rolleyes:

BJ is the quarterback, he will be the quarterback next year. Some of you are insane. You think Floyd is going to come in and do any better in his first year?

I would hope he wouldn't do any worse than 5-5 after 10 games.

And no, I'm not wishing further ill on BJ, but just hoping his injury will force the staff to get someone better.

LOL @ this. I mean seriously? It takes an injury for our coaches to look for someone better? Some of the **** people say on here is just so unintentionally funny.

Archived