• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Offense stunk and Holtz

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

Holtz isn't going anywhere unless he gets another offer. You guys need to accept that.

I understand not going for it on 4th and 1 for the most part, but when you almost in field goal range in the 4th quarter of a tie game, maybe you should. Skip didn't cost us the game, but he didn't win it.

that's the problem. he never seems like he wants to win it. he is too afraid to lose it. he turtles up.

I think most of us would rather see us take risks and lose then play conservative. Its not like we have much to lose now.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Holtz isn't going anywhere unless he gets another offer. You guys need to accept that.

I understand not going for it on 4th and 1 for the most part, but when you almost in field goal range in the 4th quarter of a tie game, maybe you should. Skip didn't cost us the game, but he didn't win it.

that's the problem. he never seems like he wants to win it. he is too afraid to lose it. he turtles up.

I think most of us would rather see us take risks and lose then play conservative. Its not like we have much to lose now.

agree. better to go down swinging.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

You think so? If we would have gone for it and not made it, most on here would be saying, "Our defense was playing well, why did we go for it?"

exactly! go down swinging and have some pride. I think I could coach this team to a 5 and 5 record for a lot less then 1.9 million. I mean I know all the calls already, short pass after short pass

You think so? If we would have gone for it and not made it, most on here would be saying, "Our defense was playing well, why did we go for it?"

I don't think so. we all know what not going for it gets us. the only game we actually went for it was against syracuse. every other game we turtle up.

Our season is over, we had nothing to lose. Holtz is killing our fanbase (not the diehards) I had a hard time giving away a ticket today. People would rather go shopping or stay at home then come to our boring games

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

This is ridiculous. Why would he go for it on 4th and 1 when we couldn't make it on 3rd and 1 and the defense was playing well?

This is ridiculous. Why would he go for it on 4th and 1 when we couldn't make it on 3rd and 1 and the defense was playing well?

becasue our offense was terrible the entire game and you needed to take a chance when you had the opportunity.

becasue our offense was terrible the entire game and you needed to take a chance when you had the opportunity.

Our lack of offense is killing our season. It will be nice if we can ever find a real quarterback.

Archived