• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wounded Warrior replica jerseys on sale

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Unfortunate, because it is a great cause, but because these jerseys are so ugly sales will be very low.

I agree... team colored digi camo print would had sold a lot more then this tron shiz... oh well next year after the issues that they have had with them this season I doubt they stick with the current design much longer.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

i actually have Nikes with a grey pattern that almost matches this... i was thinking of spraying the swoosh green and putting green fat laces on em, but the fact that i can't afford the $80 for one of these jerseys would kinda defeat the purpose. it would look sick tho.

• Content Count:  1,719

i'd totally buy one of those! we've needed neon green in our jerseys for a long time.

• Content Count:  8,174

those are not the ones the team will be wearing...

hence the term "replica"

;)

Nice try but they don't even replicate the ones they will be wearing

rarely, if ever, do replica jersey exactly replicate the official jerseys worn on the field. actual game jerseys are designed to fit entirely different. complaining about a variation in aesthetic design is as pointless as complaining about the difference in the fit or fabric or whatever.

that's why it's a replica, bro.

most... and almost ALL have the right color numbers on a replica jersey.... im not talking about fabric/fit.... it is obvious that those are different.

The general look is wrong. Replica = copy/reproduction that appears to be the same. It is not.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I love the jerseys, I will try to get one ASAP.

• Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

I would buy some normal Bulls uniforms to support the troops.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Wow. I love UA, I wear a lot of their stuff. But I got one of these... they're nothing like UA usually makes shirts and jerseys. Sorry to say it... but a definite underperformance for UA standards. They're all very baggy, oversized, and do not fit well like a shirt or a jersey. I'm not really sure what to make of them... almost like UA farmed out the production to some other company.

• Content Count:  809
  • Days Won:  0

Wow. I love UA, I wear a lot of their stuff. But I got one of these... they're nothing like UA usually makes shirts and jerseys. Sorry to say it... but a definite underperformance for UA standards. They're all very baggy, oversized, and do not fit well like a shirt or a jersey. I'm not really sure what to make of them... almost like UA farmed out the production to some other company.

That's because Under Armour does NOT produce the merchandise that is sold to the general public. Only the team and athletic department get product straight from Under Armour. Everything else is produced by a sub-license of Under Armour which handles the licensing. The sub-licensee doesn't make everything in the USA. Lots of it is made in Mexico and overseas. It's not just the Wound Warrior jerseys that are awkward. The normal replica jerseys that came out this season are awkward as well. The coach's polo's are also cut EXTREMELY short this season.

• Content Count:  511
  • Days Won:  1

those are not the ones the team will be wearing...

hence the term "replica"

;)

Nice try but they don't even replicate the ones they will be wearing

rarely, if ever, do replica jersey exactly replicate the official jerseys worn on the field. actual game jerseys are designed to fit entirely different. complaining about a variation in aesthetic design is as pointless as complaining about the difference in the fit or fabric or whatever.

that's why it's a replica, bro.

most... and almost ALL have the right color numbers on a replica jersey.... im not talking about fabric/fit.... it is obvious that those are different.

The general look is wrong. Replica = copy/reproduction that appears to be the same. It is not.

It's a replica of the orginal version. All three schools were going to have the stars and stripes print as the main number. The USC fiasco changed it. Technically it is a replica. The game version is version 2. No replica will be made of it. Stop acting like this jersey never existed. it was changed out of necessity. The only difference is the numbers.

Archived