• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Miami Marlins

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

have offered Albert Pujols, Jose Reyes and Mark Buehrle contracts.

I heard they have a ton to spell. Somewhere in the ballpark of 100million a year towards players. All this with a brand new stadium

I actually lift my cap to this kind of business. they realize no one goes when they lose so they need to spend it.

scared money makes no money.

Tampa on the other hand knows when they win fans spit in their face and no one goes, therefore they will never spend. Only a matter of time they are pushed out

ps Im not from Miami or a fan (in fact I dipise them) but recognize a team dedicated to its fans and vice versa.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

I heard they have a ton to spell. Somewhere in the ballpark of 100million a year towards players. All this with a brand new stadium

I actually lift my cap to this kind of business. they realize no one goes when they lose so they need to spend it.

Tampa on the other hand knows when they win fans spit in their face and no one goes, therefore they will never spend. Only a matter of time they are pushed out

ps Im not from Miami or a fan (in fact I dipise them) but recognize a team dedicated to its fans and vice versa.

No offense, but you have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to the rays, otherwise you would know people don't go because of the **** location. At the same time marlins can't even get 300 people to a game.

• Content Count:  502
  • Days Won:  0

No offense, but you have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to the rays, otherwise you would know people don't go because of the **** location. At the same time marlins can't even get 300 people to a game.

New indoor staduim should help solve the attendance problems for the Marlins

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

a half hour drive in september for a playoff contending team. that is so much to ask for.

Hey Dwowarp, whats the reason for no one going to Bucs games? go ahead and defend the undefendable, spin away. Tampa is the worst sports fan city in the country (as a whole, i have good friends who love the teams)

anyway, the Bulls basketball program should look at the Marlins, sometimes you need a drastic change. dump a bunch of cash in and hope for a positive response, if you dont get one at least you tried.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,611
  • Days Won:  424

Herm, you're becoming more and more like Randy everyday ... I think I'll start calling you flsportsfan84.

BTW, Marlins appear to be doing a great job in full attack mode down there when it comes to marketing ... Ozzy, Buehrle, possibly Pujols.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

On a side note, the new Miami Marlins unis are just

gay_fabulous.jpg

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

As a Marlins fan, it's going to take a while to get accustomed to those new uni's.

Archived