• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Victor Marc

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

We were still in control at the final play. The long snapper cost us the game.

I beg to differ. We were in control at 10-0. Marc's fumble lead to a FG and a momentum swing. Had he not made that mistake we wouldn't have had to worry about a bad snap to cost us the game.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

I beg to differ. We were in control at 10-0.

I beg to differ there ... 10-0, early in the 3rd quarter is hardly "in control".

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I beg to differ there ... 10-0, early in the 3rd quarter is hardly "in control".

What had Rutgers done on offense before that fumble? We were in control of that game before the mistake.

We had moved the ball on them and could have had a nice drive to put the game away.

What had Rutgers done on offense before that fumble? We were in control of that game before the mistake.

We had moved the ball on them and could have had a nice drive to put the game away.

Marc fumbled on the 12 yard line, they lost 4 yds and ended up settling for a 23 yd field goal. Our next possesion we had a 16 play drive that ended in a missed fg. Rutgers came in and promptly went 3 and out. In the two drives following the Marc fumble, Rutgers had a total of -7 yds of offense. It was not a momentum changer and only cost us 3 points ... which we had chance to get back at the end of regulation.

• Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Okay, so instead of playing Marc, lets play the guys that can't get separation against the Caliber of DBs we're facing, or like someone else said, can't catch the ball. Then we can just go back to blaming BJ for not finding open recievers.

• Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

It was not a momentum changer and only cost us 3 points ... which we had chance to get back at the end of regulation.

Ok, but aren't you one of the "illegal propulsion of the ball" call cost us the game crowd?

It was not a momentum changer and only cost us 3 points ... which we had chance to get back at the end of regulation.

Ok, but aren't you one of the "illegal propulsion of the ball" call cost us the game crowd?

Not that I know of .... I'm not really into singling out ONE play and having it being that important unless it's pretty obvious like Bonani's miss at the end of reg

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Good player. Gotta protect the ball.

• Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

Not that I know of .... I'm not really into singling out ONE play and having it being that important unless it's pretty obvious like Bonani's miss at the end of reg

Well some people around here think one play cost us a national championship. ;)

• Content Count:  919
  • Days Won:  0

Marc fumbled on the 12 yard line, they lost 4 yds and ended up settling for a 23 yd field goal. Our next possesion we had a 16 play drive that ended in a missed fg. Rutgers came in and promptly went 3 and out. In the two drives following the Marc fumble, Rutgers had a total of -7 yds of offense. It was not a momentum changer and only cost us 3 points ... which we had chance to get back at the end of regulation.

Thank you for providing the facts to those who keep saying the Marc fumble changed the Rutgers game. The kickoff return was the momentum changer.

Archived