• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The slide is over!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  425
  • Days Won:  0

This game was actually fun to watch. Everything wasn't a struggle and all three phases played well. The team seemed focused and ready for SU to make a run in the second half. The game plan was good and I liked how they took away their TE and run game. That is what allowed SU to beat WVU.

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

This game was actually fun to watch. Everything wasn't a struggle and all three phases played well. The team seemed focused and ready for SU to make a run in the second half. The game plan was good and I liked how they took away their TE and run game. That is what allowed SU to beat WVU.

+1 Next miami, got my room heading down Friday!! Beat the canes!!!!

• Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  0

Enjoy your weekends everyone. I forgot what it was like to wake up Sunday morning depressed and hating the world..... :D

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

great game by the coaches as well as players. they called an aggressive game on both offense and defense. I like attacking down the field on offense and getting pressure in the backfield on defense. skip was even pretty animated on the sideline.

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

great game by the coaches as well as players. they called an aggressive game on both offense and defense. I like attacking down the field on offense and getting pressure in the backfield on defense. skip was even pretty animated on the sideline.

I enjoyed see this from him. I know that really isn't his style, but I think all of us needed to see this from him. Great game.

Archived