• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Andrea Adelson At It Again....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

USF at Syracuse, 8 p.m., ESPN2. Who is more desperate for a win? USF, which has dropped four straight, or Syracuse, which has dropped two in a row? I wonder whether the day this game is being played on will make a difference. Syracuse is 2-0 during weekday games this season and had its spectacular performance against West Virginia on a Friday night. USF, meanwhile, fell flat on a Thursday night against Pitt, when this whole streak got started. Bulls fans are going to get their wish. I am going with the home team. Syracuse 24, USF 21.

http://espn.go.com/b...ig-east-week-11

WTF?????? What real USF fan wishes for her to pick Syracuse to win or for us to lose? Anyone have any idea what she is referring to? Does she live in a galaxy far far away?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Before I say AA; DR, I'm pretty sure our record on Friday nights is pretty good anyway. We really just suck on Thursday nights. Plus, who do you THINK would be more desperate for a win? A team that's lost 4 in a row, or a team that's lost two?

She's just a bad writer. My quality of life has improved since I stopped reading her blegh.

• Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

WTF?????? What real USF fan wishes for her to pick Syracuse to win or for us to lose? Anyone have any idea what she is referring to? Does she live in a galaxy far far away?

She is taking a shot at herself there. She guesses wrong every week when picking USF games. She can't figure this team out. Who can BTW???

So by her picking Cuse means the Bulls will actually win this week. :)

• Content Count:  201
  • Days Won:  0

I think a lot of people carry over from the days of BB the feeling that whoever BB picked was jinxed and would lose. Therefore, if she picks us to lose, some people will then think we will win. That and I think she picked us to lose to ND and win our 4 loses. Just a hunch.

Before I say AA; DR, I'm pretty sure our record on Friday nights is pretty good anyway. We really just suck on Thursday nights. Plus, who do you THINK would be more desperate for a win? A team that's lost 4 in a row, or a team that's lost two?

She's just a bad writer. My quality of life has improved since I stopped reading her blegh.

Right on. I need to stop subjecting myself to her blogs.

That makes sense, in a poorly written way, if you follow her predications. I guess if I read her predictions I would have picked up on that too.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

she speaks the truth

like brett m

• Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

I'm not a fan of AA. She's not a particularly good writer, and her analyses are often either incomplete or just a regurgitation of what I could find anywhere else. During this whole realignment chaos, it's seemed that she's "learning on the job" about how the BCS system works. I can understand that it's a tough subject lacking clarity. But don't pretend to opine with authority on how things will shake out, which she has done numerous times, until you have a clearer understanding of how the system works. It's a journalist's job to inform the public with facts and scoops, but she rarely does. IMHO she rarely has anything new to add to the conversation. So, I no longer go to her blog.. I think I get better information and analyses from other sources. Feel free to disagree with me, but those are my two cents.

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

The Football team stinks right now, what do you want AA to write? She too has been burned picking USF to win only to be dissapointed like the rest of us. I don't see the problem with AA, although she does live in a far off Galaxy of Orlando.

Archived