• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who's streaming the game?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

The cable and internet company associated with my residence (GVTC) can't get ESPN3. I don't have an XBox or any other gadget that can get the game. Anyone streaming it so I don't go on a hate filled rage by missing a live game? Thanks in advance!

By the way, I do have a blackberry and IPAD, but I don't have a valid cable account to watch the game on the IPAD (requires you to have Comcast or Time Warner or some other cable company except the crapola one I currently have).

Moderators... I read the other game thread... It wasn't helpful for my situation.

• Content Count:  66
  • Days Won:  0

The cable and internet company associated with my residence (GVTC) can't get ESPN3. I don't have an XBox or any other gadget that can get the game. Anyone streaming it so I don't go on a hate filled rage by missing a live game? Thanks in advance!

By the way, I do have a blackberry and IPAD, but I don't have a valid cable account to watch the game on the IPAD (requires you to have Comcast or Time Warner or some other cable company except the crapola one I currently have).

Moderators... I read the other game thread... It wasn't helpful for my situation.

This happened to me last week. Maybe a certain name popularized by a bieber and punctuated with a tango victor will stream it. As an aside, how can I listen to the radio feed online? 970 listen live plays the Schnitt Show.

• Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Haven;t tried it yet for football, but doesn't http://bullsradio.org/ carry the feed?

• Content Count:  17,061

Why is this not on tv? Just amazing

• Content Count:  17,061

Don't we play big time college football?

• Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/90383/1/watch-south-florida-vs-rutgers.html

• Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

I think if you install the "Watch ESPN" application on your phone or ipad it will give you a 3 hour free trial. So you may want to wait until just after kickoff, maybe a bit into the first quarter and you can watch the game on those devices...

I think if you install the "Watch ESPN" application on your phone or ipad it will give you a 3 hour free trial. So you may want to wait until just after kickoff, maybe a bit into the first quarter and you can watch the game on those devices...

You have to have Verizon FIOS, Brighthouse cable, or Time Warner cable. Otherwise you are SOL.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

You have to have Verizon FIOS, Brighthouse cable, or Time Warner cable. Otherwise you are SOL.

No... you can watch the 3 hour preview without an account.

No... you can watch the 3 hour preview without an account.

Not on my iPad and not on ComCrap.

Archived