• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I know this hasn't been really discussed...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

But has anyone noticed what Jason Pierre-Paul has been doing lately? He's bagged 8.5 sacks for the Giants this year, and he's only seven games in. Dude is a freak...

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Played well against Miami too. I try and catch the Giants games just to see him and JW play.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

wish he would have played another year with usf. funny no one really got on him for leaving like they did with DOJO on the bball team.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

wish he would have played another year with usf. funny no one really got on him for leaving like they did with DOJO on the bball team.

Apples and oranges, Bruce. Apples and oranges. Both were tremendous players for their respective teams, but a tremendous basketball player that leaves his mediocre remaining team behind hurts a little more than a tremendously talented DE did when leaving what was supposed to be a pretty good football DL.

but they left for the same exact reason. we never had a chance to win anything with or without dojo, we were getting him ZERO exposure. He had nothing to gain staying at USF...NOTHING

JPP, could have been part of a special defense with a cometing team. (of course all in hindsight because we see that now not to be true).

i have to respectfully disagree

ps him sticking around and usf making the ncaa tourney (far fetched) is still not an accomplishment in anyones eyes but usf basketball fans, like us.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

but they left for the same exact reason. we never had a chance to win anything with or without dojo, we were getting him ZERO exposure. He had nothing to gain staying at USF...NOTHING

JPP, could have been part of a special defense with a cometing team. (of course all in hindsight because we see that now not to be true).

i have to respectfully disagree

Jason Pierre-Paul was an NFL first round draft pick and signed a $20mil contract with over $11mil guaranteed.

I'd say he got more than enough exposure at USF, and I'm quite sure he would agree.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

How can you hate on JPP for leaving when he did after seeing what happened to selvie? He made a great decision.

Archived