• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fire Skip Holtz.com!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

I had some Cinci fans in front of me (some very nice ones at that, we were talking and joking the whole game about our teams) that couldn't believe that they didn't call the delay of game at the end. They thought we got royally screwed on that. BTW, I am in no way making any excuses for the game, we sucked, period.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

I think all this talk is way premature. Coach Holtz in year two with Leavitt players. It will get better. BJ played very well today and very bad. Two fumbles. Interception was not his fault. If the offense is on the defense is off. We have only been blown out once in the Holtz era. In the Leavitt era we got blown out a lot. I dont agree with all the coaching calls but I will give Holtz two more years until I start the Fire Holtz.com website.

our first three BE losses are against two first year coaches and one second year coach. they are playing with someone else's recruits. no offense at all to you but this is one of the worst excuses people can use. $1.9M coaches should adapt their scheme around the talent they have.

• Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  0

With such an expensive coaching staff, I think everyone expects a little better decision making. It seems like every game lately there is a questionable call, bad game management, or bad game-plan.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

our first three BE losses are against two first year coaches and one second year coach. they are playing with someone else's recruits. no offense at all to you but this is one of the worst excuses people can use. $1.9M coaches should adapt their scheme around the talent they have.

Yep.

This excuse is as bad as the excuses the coaching staff made last week.

• Content Count:  10,874

To OP: And hire who? It isn't like we are brimming with money that we can pay out yet another contract.

This is the exact same thing as the "Eveld should be the starter" thread. People are crying for change for the sake of change, not because we have a better replacement waiting in the wings. If we replaced Skip, those same people would be crying in two seasons that we need to fire Skip's replacement. These same people were crying two seasons ago that we needed to fire Leavitt.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Every time you mention officiating doesn't mean it's an excuse ... the refs screwed up at the half by allowing the Cincy players to just lay on BJ and at the end of the game where they missed a Delay of Game call..

That delay of game miss was a joke. That needs to be a reviewable play.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw the play clock on 0. It seemed like at least a second. Isn't there supposed to at least on ref that watches the playclock?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

I realize you are referring more to recruits here but you act like these coaches have no decent experience. UConn's first year head coach has almost 30 years experience, many of those years leading Cuse to some great seasons.

this crap about Leavitt's recruits is stupid also-- he wasn't fired for not having a decent team. If anything, our recruiting has regressed somewhat under Holtz.

then again-- I'm not even close to saying CSH needs to be fired-- that is just nonsensical

• Content Count:  4,078

At least when USF loses its AQ status, as ESPN and other talking heads are pushing for, we do not have to worry about Skippy being persuaded to leave! :P

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

At least when USF loses its AQ status, as ESPN and other talking heads are pushing for, we do not have to worry about Skippy being persuaded to leave! :P

you should write a country music song about that

• Content Count:  4,078

you should write a country music song about that

Wouldn't Blues or maybe Modern Hard Rock with lyrics full of angst and no guitar solos be better?

Archived