• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

what quarter will you begin to boo . . .

SRQ

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I never boo my own... I will boo the refs, the other team, the TSA, but never my own... however my level of profanity will increase in range from the voices in my head to Rosanne Barr levels by the end of the 1st qtr if we come out and play like keystone cops again

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I don't boo. I get annoyed/angry/dissapointed, but I will not boo college kids.

Boo the coaches! If we play like we have the last two games. This is a light weight crowd at a gator, alabama etc... the fans are really quick to boo bad play calling. Boo those effers if they can't call good plays. You think those kids don't get booed going into other environments i.e. The swamp, Bobby Bowden field? C'mon toughen those kids up this is not a patty cakes, if they can't take a little booing then they are doomed to fail at this level and the next. College kids, you mean college adults last I checked 18 year olds had the right to vote hence college adults.

I spent 6 years going to Doak we didn't boo our players then. Yes, I will boo a bad call, but hwne exactly would you boo the coaches? Right after a play doesn't work? Wouldn't that be just like booing the kids. . As for "taking a little booing", do you think the kids don't take more smack from the coaches during practice? Let them get booed at other stadiums, I can't control that, I just don't boo my own team. To each his own.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,709
  • Days Won:  109

Rarely boo.  If at all, it is directed toward officials.  Don't boo the visitors or our guys. 

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I never boo!!

The only group I boo are the game officials.

This.  Pro sports, that's one thing, but I don't boo the players at college games. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  19

Boo who?

I wonder if the Board contributor Ghost will boo?

Add me to the list that doesn't boo our players or those of the opposing team.  I will say that once, in a moment of weakness, I booed our coaches' decision after a particularly boneheaded offensive call against Syracuse last year.  As for the refs, I'll start booing them before the coin toss.

• Content Count:  554
  • Days Won:  0

. . if play resembles last two games?

I would like to think I can wait until at least the second half, but . . .

Warm-ups.

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

Boo the coaches! If we play like we have the last two games. This is a light weight crowd at a gator, alabama etc... the fans are really quick to boo bad play calling. Boo those effers if they can't call good plays. You think those kids don't get booed going into other environments i.e. The swamp, Bobby Bowden field? C'mon toughen those kids up this is not a patty cakes, if they can't take a little booing then they are doomed to fail at this level and the next. College kids, you mean college adults last I checked 18 year olds had the right to vote hence college adults.

I spent 6 years going to Doak we didn't boo our players then. Yes, I will boo a bad call, but hwne exactly would you boo the coaches? Right after a play doesn't work? Wouldn't that be just like booing the kids. . As for "taking a little booing", do you think the kids don't take more smack from the coaches during practice? Let them get booed at other stadiums, I can't control that, I just don't boo my own team. To each his own.

When the the play calling gets really bad, and don't think the players don't know when it gets bad, it's time the coaches hear a little smack, now if the players delicate ears catch it well I guess that is that. But, like you said to each his own, I don't know, I will hold out as long as can... but sometimes just gotta fill that urge to voice displeasure. No I am not booing the team but the play calling yes, if that even happens I feel we are going to spank cinci.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

When the the play calling gets really bad, and don't think the players don't know when it gets bad, it's time the coaches hear a little smack, now if the players delicate ears catch it well I guess that is that. But, like you said to each his own, I don't know, I will hold out as long as can... but sometimes just gotta fill that urge to voice displeasure. No I am not booing the team but the play calling yes, if that even happens I feel we are going to spank cinci.

All the players hear is the booing, they don't that you're directing your booing towards the coaches.

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

All the players hear is the booing, they don't that you're directing your booing towards the coaches.

I never knew these players were so soft. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collateral_damage

Archived