• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Vaas on USF offense: 'We are who we are' - Accept it and quick whining!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

If I hear that BJ couldn't grip the ball in that weather one more time,  I am gonna ask my girlfriend if she can take a snap or two. That is a girl's excuse. Pathetic.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I take less exception to some of the things coaches are saying after a big loss.  Every word will be scrutinized, every decision will be questioned.  It's pretty obvious to everyone what is happening on the field and believe me they can see it too.  I also have to believe that they know more about the players than we do.

Sad part is, at this point if we do anything different on O the rest of the year, and win, the "coaches" on here will say well, why didn't we do it earlier. The coaches know way more about the players than we do. They know their abilities etc....

Guest USFBULL18

So lets see in summary of our loss......

We lost because of a tough battle with mother nature and our players weren't used to the frigid 65 degrees, there was no humidity or sunlight and we were supposed to lose because we are who we are.

In Translation:

We played like crap, and a bunch kindergarteners could come up with better excuses. Our playbook is one page and don't be alarmed this is the way the rest of the season will go. Who cares we get paid.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

This quote is a sign idea.... 'we are who we are'

Guest USFBULL18

Instead of the coaches complaining and adding excuses to why we lost, other than the players and coaches fault....how about they accept that they just got beat because of poor execution and play calling, but it seems that everyday we can expect a new bag of excuses. You mean to tell me that out of the 119 other FBS teams South Florida is the only one affected by humidity? No, we lost because we played like a bunch of losers. Stop dwelling with that loss, they lost, nothing affected them from losing but themselves. He needs to get this team level-headed. They must not be practicing but instead drawing ideas to tell the media....HOW ABOUT YOU DRAW UP SOME PLAYS!  Bubble boy and his bottle of bubbles aren't going anywhere and pretty soon Brockhaus-Kann will be the Player of the Game........

With that, I hope theyre prepared this week

Go Bulls beat Cincinnati.

and if were losing....

someone bring a misting fan so our QB will be able to perform

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,653
  • Days Won:  424

If I hear that BJ couldn't grip the ball in that weather one more time,  I am gonna ask my girlfriend if she can take a snap or two. That is a girl's excuse. Pathetic.

I'd suggest you stop checking this board out for a while then ... Apparently we're beating this horse until it's atomized.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I'd suggest you stop checking this board out for a while then ... Apparently we're beating this horse until it's atomized.

Never in watching football for 50 years have i ever heard the excuse that" I couldn't grip the ball because 55% humidity was too low"  And now the expected emoticon of some guy whacking off a horse. that horse has a smile, I swear it.

:deadhorse

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,709
  • Days Won:  108

So lets see in summary of our loss......

We lost because of a tough battle with mother nature and our players weren't used to the frigid 65 degrees, there was no humidity or sunlight and we were supposed to lose because we are who we are.

In Translation:

We played like crap, and a bunch kindergarteners could come up with better excuses. Our playbook is one page and don't be alarmed this is the way the rest of the season will go. Who cares we get paid.

I was going to write something similar.  You can summarize what he said in two words.  We $uck.  But that doesn't make for much of an article.  Writers have inches of space to fill and Peter was being helpful.

• Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

Am I correct that each team uses their own ball while they are on offense?  I remember the ND game balls had USF logos while we were on offense.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,709
  • Days Won:  108

Am I correct that each team uses their own ball while they are on offense?  I remember the ND game balls had USF logos while we were on offense.

Pretty sure you are correct.  I guess you can't dip the balls in the Gatorade bucket?

Archived