• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wow...what a day!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

To added to everything else...

My wife and I are at St Joseph's Women's Hospital and she is about to have our Second child in a few hours

My wife would kill me if we were in the delivery room and I was posting on the Bullspen!!!  :o  Congrats man!  My 2nd will be born in late Jan/early Feb, after football season.  ;D  Hope everything goes well. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  54
  • Days Won:  0

I am a Red Sox fan but I don't think the nation is as upset if we had not won two World Series in the last eight years. It is not like the old times when we would have been jumping off of bridges after this collapse. That being said, Tampa/St. Pete does not deserve a baseball team. There were "20" fans there and half were Red Sox fans.

What a Debbie Downer. :(

More importantly, GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

I am a Red Sox fan but I don't think the nation is as upset if we had not won two World Series in the last eight years. It is not like the old times when we would have been jumping off of bridges after this collapse. That being said, Tampa/St. Pete does not deserve a baseball team. There were "20" fans there and half were Red Sox fans.

1. What you talking about? There were 30,000 people in attendance last night and most were Rays fans.

2. Your saying the Red Sox have only 10 fans?

• Content Count:  12,293

Typical sox fan response.  "the nation"..... Blah blah blah.

It is a tried and true theory- whenever a fan base results to attendance smack it is because they can't talk smack about what is actually taking place on the field.

• Content Count:  12,293

To added to everything else...

My wife and I are at St Joseph's Women's Hospital and she is about to have our Second child in a few hours

My wife would kill me if we were in the delivery room and I was posting on the Bullspen!!!   :o  Congrats man!  My 2nd will be born in late Jan/early Feb, after football season.   ;D   Hope everything goes well. 

I'm just sitting here on the iPad.  Not like I am at a laptop with a beer in my hand.

We are just waiting for the process to get a little further along.  She isn't pushing or anything

• Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I stand corrected there almost 30k last night. But you have had playoff games that have not sold out and I bet you that will happen again this time. Regardless, I do hope the Rays do well in the playoffs they are a very good team. Of course I will also be chearing for anyone who plays the Yankees. ;) As to the comment by Matt. We are the NATION live with it. Now, Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  545

Typical sox fan response.  "the nation"..... Blah blah blah.

It is a tried and true theory- whenever a fan base results to attendance smack it is because they can't talk smack about what is actually taking place on the field.

I just hope that he is enjoying the Carl Crawford investment!

Go RAYS and BULLS!!!!!  Good luck with the new Bull today!

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

I stand corrected there almost 30k last night. But you have had playoff games that have not sold out and I bet you that will happen again this time. Regardless, I do hope the Rays do well in the playoffs they are a very good team. Of course I will also be chearing for anyone who plays the Yankees. ;) As to the comment by Matt. We are the NATION live with it. Now, Go Bulls!

Do some fact checking before you post typical ignorant responses. The Rays have never had a playoff game not sell out.

Makes me wonder if you actually know anything about the Rays.

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Do some fact checking before you post typical ignorant responses. The Rays have never had a playoff game not sell out.

Makes me wonder if you actually know anything about the Rays.

He's a Red Sox fan, of course he doesn't know anything.

Note: I'm not even a baseball fan and I've noticed this about Red Sox fans.

• Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

Wow, the butthurt is strong in this one.  As someone else has already pointed out, the Rays have never had a playoff game not sell out.  Funny, I always chuckle at the "Nation" talking smack about attendance.  I guess they forget that through the 70s and 80s they were averaging only 17-22K a game in that "great" sports town.

Archived