• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wow...what a day!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  145
  • Days Won:  0

This just might be one of those days where every light you come up against is green and everything moves perfectly for you.

This will probably be moved...but MAJOR congrats to our area baseball team the Tampa Bay Rays that just provided the kind of sports drama that keeps us coming back.  This was sports history!  Joe Madden for Manager of the Year, Dan Johnson need not buy a beer or dinner in this area EVER again and go get the Rangers tomorrow!

From elation at 12:05am and could not sleep to let's cap off a great day and night tonight by drudging Pitt and physically beating them down.  I can't stand them for putting us through this realignment BS!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

This just might be one of those days where every light you come up against is green and everything moves perfectly for you.

This will probably be moved...but MAJOR congrats to our area baseball team the Tampa Bay Rays that just provided the kind of sports drama that keeps us coming back.  This was sports history!  Joe Madden for Manager of the Year, Dan Johnson need not buy a beer or dinner in this area EVER again and go get the Rangers tomorrow!

From elation at 12:05am and could not sleep to let's cap off a great day and night tonight by drudging Pitt and physically beating them down.  I can't stand them for putting us through this realignment BS!

Not to take away from the Rays' win, but if you knew this... why did you still put this here? There is a subsection dedicated toward Tampa Bay area sports and this just seems like unnecessary work for the Mods.

• Content Count:  2,277

To today (this morning)  :cheers and to tonight's beating of Pitt  :cheers

• Content Count:  12,293

To added to everything else...

My wife and I are at St Joseph's Women's Hospital and she is about to have our Second child in a few hours

Not to take away from the Rays' win, but if you knew this... why did you still put this here? There is a subsection dedicated toward Tampa Bay area sports and this just seems like unnecessary work for the Mods.

Because they deserve be in the spotlight for what they provided our area...even on a board such as this.

As our once great Chris Thomas would say...'There needs to be unity in the community'.

My wife and I are at St Joseph's Women's Hospital and she is about to have our Second child in a few hours

That is sooo awesome and major congrats!  I know the adrenaline is pumpin'!  A future Bull in the making!

• Content Count:  280

As our once great Chris Thomas would say...'There needs to be unity in the community'.

Miss that guy...

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

[/quote

Congrats, Matt.  A new bull to welcome into the world!

• Content Count:  791
  • Days Won:  3

Went to bed early last night when score was 7-0 Yankees.  Got up around 12:30 because our dog was barking at sometning outside and I thought to check what the final score was while up.  I had to slap myself a couple of times to make sure I was seeing right!  Congrats Rays on a super, super effort!

• Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

CONGRATS!!! And good luck to her (and you  :D)

:cheers :clap :cheers :clap :cheers

Great day indeed.

One more added to Bulls Country!

Archived