• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF, FSU and UF Conf champs?

Gismo

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,680
  • Days Won:  8

How awesome would that be for the state of Florida?

USF and FSU have a good chance, can the Gators pull it together?

Is there a chance each FL team could be in a different BCS bowl game and win them all? The state would dominate.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I don't see Florida  winning the SEC East, much less the SEC.

• Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Would be nice, although all three winning a BCS bowl would happen unless we got the Fiesta Bowl. We would end up playing Florida in the Sugar and FSU in the Orange.

• Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Would be nice, although all three winning a BCS bowl would happen unless we got the Fiesta Bowl. We would end up playing Florida in the Sugar and FSU in the Orange.

Unless we ended up in the MNC!!

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

As of right now I think the Florida school most likely to win its conference is FIU.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

As of right now I think the Florida school most likely to win its conference is FIU.

Definitely.... I think it would be a major upset if they didn't.

• Content Count:  579
  • Days Won:  0

I could see it happening.  FSU and Florida should at least get to their conference championship games.  Don't know about us yet, or rather, how the other teams will look when we play them. 

• Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I could see it happening.  FSU and Florida should at least get to their conference championship games.  Don't know about us yet, or rather, how the other teams will look when we play them. 

Oh, we will get to our conference championship game alright. December 1st, 8PM!!!!  >:D

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I don't think Florida will win the East

• Content Count:  1,204
  • Days Won:  0

FSU has a chance, but they need to beat Clemson first and do so in Death Valley.

I think UF is a long shot just to win the SEC East and I don't think they could take out LSU or Alabama in the title game, much less during the regular season.  8-4 is not out of the realm of possibility for the Gators.

FIU is pretty much a stone cold lock.  Definitely the best odds in the state.  They are a lot better than any other SunBelt team.  I might be inclined to invite them first into the Big East if we were to get another Florida team.  They are pretty much in Miami and could lock down a lot of South Florida recruits if Miami gets some major sanctions.  The big problem is I think they'd be more of a threat to us down the line than UCF.  They have a great coach and are in the middle of a talent hotbed. 

I like our chances to win the Big East.  I'd say we're tied with FSU for likelihood to win our conference.  UF is next and UCF is just above FAU.

Archived