• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ESPN's Big East Recruiting Breakdown for those interested

Brad

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Shouldn't this be posted on the Big East board?

As for USF, we already have our 2012 QB on board, Elite 11 QB Tyler Cameron, but I guess the writer doesn't know that.

South Florida Bulls

Commitments: 9

ESPNU 150 commitments: 0

Who they have: South Florida still has a long way to go with just nine commitments. It's hard not to wonder how challenging it is for the school to recruit with Florida and Florida State undergoing a recruiting renaissance nearby. Perhaps Miami's struggles will give South Florida an opportunity to lure some prospects to Tampa. USF still has some solid commitments it can brag about, such as tight end Sean Price from Citra (Fla.) North Marion and cornerback Chris Bivins from Gainesville (Fla.) High School. Both are rated four-star prospects.

Who they still want: Defensive end help would benefit USF. Luke Adams from Pensacola (Fla.) Catholic and Eric Lee from Daphne, Ala., are possibilities. USF is also after offensive lineman Duaron Williams from Orlando (Fla.) Jones. South Florida would also like to find a quarterback for the future but that might have to wait until after the 2012 class.

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

As for USF, we already have our 2012 QB on board, Elite 11 QB Tyler Cameron, but I guess the writer doesn't know that.

South Florida Bulls

Who they have: South Florida still has a long way to go with just nine commitments. It's hard not to wonder how challenging it is for the school to recruit with Florida and Florida State undergoing a recruiting renaissance nearby. Perhaps Miami's struggles will give South Florida an opportunity to lure some prospects to Tampa. USF still has some solid commitments it can brag about, such as tight end Sean Price from Citra (Fla.) North Marion and cornerback Chris Bivins from Gainesville (Fla.) High School. Both are rated four-star prospects.

Who they still want: Defensive end help would benefit USF. Luke Adams from Pensacola (Fla.) Catholic and Eric Lee from Daphne, Ala., are possibilities. USF is also after offensive lineman Duaron Williams from Orlando (Fla.) Jones. South Florida would also like to find a quarterback for the future but that might have to wait until after the 2012 class.

I was thinking the same thing

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

South Florida Bulls

He also missed the fact that USF is in hot pursuit of Uber prospect, D'Vario Montgomery. I can't figure out if ESPN is actually this slow or if they are in the Killer O'Leary camp.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

South Florida Bulls

He also missed the fact that USF is in hot pursuit of Uber prospect, D'Vario Montgomery. I can't figure out if ESPN is actually this slow or if they are in the Killer O'Leary camp.

The last time I looked, ESPN did not even show USF as one of his favorites. But, how could the ESPN writer miss QB Tyler Cameron as a USF verbal, especially since he was featured in their Elite 11 coverage?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,668
  • Days Won:  424

South Florida Bulls

The last time I looked, ESPN did not even show USF as one of his favorites. But, how could the ESPN writer miss QB Tyler Cameron as a USF verbal, especially since he was featured in their Elite 11 coverage?

Because ESPN is good for one thing, and one thing only, broadcasting live events games ... the Lebron Circle Jerk was a live event.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

South Florida Bulls

You don't think they actually READ their own articles, do you?

• Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

I sometimes wonder if these guys even know how to spell ESPN

• Content Count:  7,521
  • Days Won:  10

Way to call him out, guys!  He's now edited the article to include Tyler Cameron.

Too funny!

Archived