• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why would FSU want to join the SEC.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

A couple of million more per year vs. a fast track to an ACC  Championship?  Now, them joining is UCF's only chance to move up which I would love..but i just do not see it happening...FSU will own the ACC for years to come and re emerge as a huge power.

The ego value of going SEC is about a 5 minute high.

Jimbo is not dumb. Why get beat up all conference season by joining the SEC?

Be well, good luck this year.

UCF would not take the place of FSU if they left the ACC.

Sheesh...you totally missed the question. Why would FSU leave the ACC......if you believe ESPN...they will fall and accept the SEC bid. Dude,Ii do not have  the UCF delusion....my kids ( 2)  go to UCF, I went to  Berkeley......graduated from tiny  St. Mary's................so I understand  never heard of...except in B ball.

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

University of Delusional aka ucif, are in shock that the SEC has not invited them yet. They are the top university in the south you know. I know what it is. The gators is blocking there invite. They're afraid of the University golden tinmen being the next college football dynasty. 

wow

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Sheesh...you totally missed the question.

No I didn't. You implied that FSU moving up was the only way for UCF to move up. I replied that UCF would not be heading to the ACC to fill FSU's spot if they left.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,519
  • Days Won:  422

No I didn't. You implied that FSU moving up was the only way for UCF to move up. I replied that UCF would not be heading to the ACC to fill FSU's spot if they left.

He probably meant that we'd be going to the ACC and they'd take our place ...

And fnf, you are way off base on this if you think FSU would get beat up all conference season by the SEC ... It's the same ******** I heard today on satellite radio about T A&M joining ... I'd love for this stuff to happen to expose the ******* "SEC is God's gift to college football" ********. I fully understand who have been MNC's the last 4 years but a lot of that has to do with the brainwashed pollsters giving them the shot to get to the game in the first place, and in one game anything can happen.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

He probably meant that we'd be going to the ACC and they'd take our place ...

And fnf, you are way off base on this if you think FSU would get beat up all conference season by the SEC ... It's the same ******** I heard today on satellite radio about T A&M joining ... I'd love for this stuff to happen to expose the ******* "SEC is God's gift to college football" ********. I fully understand who have been MNC's the last 4 years but a lot of that has to do with the brainwashed pollsters giving them the shot to get to the game in the first place, and in one game anything can happen.

I agree, but I think the SEC is still better then the over rated ACC... look at Miami when they left the Big East for the ACC... how many National Titles or heck ACC titles have they won? They are getting the crap kicked out of them by mid-level ACC teams every year...

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I don't think USF would be going to the ACC  if FSU were the only team to leave.

247 is saying that FSU isn't going anywhere.

Archived