• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,734
  • Days Won:  425

Interesting stuff on Twitter.  Perform a Twitter search on UofKBoobs.  Apparently, this dude that was hanging out with Asiantii got his account shut down.  He had collected  pics from others accounts and was using them.  At least one co-ed yelled at him over Twitter.  There is also reference to a taxi ride and someone calling it a recruiting violation.

Recruiting violation? UK already starting to do what it takes to compete in the SEC ...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,734
  • Days Won:  425

the folks on an unofficial would have to pay for their activities.

Kind of what I figured ... so coming here this weekend on an unofficial wouldn't been a good idea. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

If he chooses us fine, if not...the bulls WILL rise without him!

I am sure someone from UK is saying the same thing, as they have been for years. USF has been extremely fortunate to have experienced success on a level that much older programs dream about. I hope USF rises again, but its not a given no matter how much we all wish it.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Kind of what I figured ... so coming here this weekend on an unofficial wouldn't been a good idea.

But coming here on his official like the other 11 players would have been. Or at least would have been good for us.

And what made the weekend in December more important for AW but no so much for the other 11 guys?

Edited by JTrue
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

But coming here on his official like the other 11 players would have been. Or at least would have been good for us.

And what made the weekend in December more important for AW but no so much for the other 11 guys?

AW was supposed to commit during the All American Game. That weekend was the last contact any team could have with him before that game. Of course since then AW decomited from his commitment announcement. But at Ethernet time it was vital to get him on campus that weekend

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

You really don't get this do you? He came at our request in DEC when CWT was trying to rescue his commit. Once he did that he had burned his OV. I am sure he would have had more fun coming this w/e. Instead went to UK with his buddy Badet and Jojo who he knows well.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Asiantii Woulard â€@Asiantii_2

Tired of watching basketball, me & @10justscored are about to walk around and try to find something to do..

I do not see this tweet on his feed.

it was definitely there last night. Hes pretty good about complimenting everyone. prolly woke up ths morning and decided to make his feed look better.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I'm relatively certain he could have done it this weekend instead or dropped by on an unofficial like a few others did this weekend. I'm also confident Kentucky would have accommodated him any other weekend in the past year or between now and signing day.

#Readingwaytoomuchintotetimingofavisit

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

I thought it was a better move to give him the Red Carpet treatment.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

You really don't get this do you? He came at our request in DEC when CWT was trying to rescue his commit. Once he did that he had burned his OV. I am sure he would have had more fun coming this w/e. Instead went to UK with his buddy Badet and Jojo who he knows well.

badet wasnt in kentucky with them